Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In Naruto 147-148 what do you think of Hinata's new move? - Minitokyo

In Naruto 147-148 what do you think of Hinata's new move?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I saw naruto 147-148 and i found that hinata has changed so much. The new move that she is practicing that Neiji doesn't know, i can't wait to see her use it. What do you guys think of it?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Good to see her get stronger.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I thought the way she avoided bumping into Negi was sooo cool.
Good move. Glad to see her trying to work hard and improve too (guess sakura ain't the only female char to wake up) as all the other genins are clearly striving harder.
but i thought that scene at the waterfall was rather corny.... i liked to see the swirling move of her foot on the water surface, but i really thought showing her "dancing" was lame...

Naruto's everywhere, it's like this big thing on every anime related forum or sie I go. I never tried to watch it, is it really that good? sorry my post doesn't really have anything to do with your topic

axb0b

axb0b

Grand Duke of Hell

Quote by SketchDR10Naruto's everywhere, it's like this big thing on every anime related forum or sie I go. I never tried to watch it, is it really that good? sorry my post doesn't really have anything to do with your topic

At first I thought it sucked even though it was popular, and avoided it for a long time. Then at some point I decided to give it a shot. Now I'll sell my soul to satan to have an episode each week until I die old.

And yes I'm eager to see what Hinata can do in a fight ^^

Signature

ax's .:: latest wall: ghostbusters & favs ::.
Member of: :{French-Tribu}:

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Which big move. The twirling on her feet thing or the water thing? The twirling thing looks cool. Somehow, it reminds me of Neji's footwork when he was doing the 128 hits thingy in his most recent fight.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by kaede85I thought the way she avoided bumping into Negi was sooo cool.
Good move. Glad to see her trying to work hard and improve too (guess
sakura ain't the only female char to wake up) as all the other genins
are clearly striving harder.
but i thought that scene at the waterfall was rather corny.... i liked
to see the swirling move of her foot on the water surface, but i really
thought showing her "dancing" was lame...

yea same here, she's getting stronger everyday if she trains hard

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Btw, does anyone here know the name of music that was playing during the waterfall scene?

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

i can't wait to see that move, does it have a name?

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

i stopped watching naruto since 10-20 eps back. but i watched this ep 147-148 only cuz my classmates was watching it. and i absolutely loved hinata's new move, which was uber cool. do u tink she's getting stronger than neji? i'd like to think soo.
and hinata's my fav girl too. the one where she wanted to visit naruto was soooo funny(where she turned beet red!). lmao.

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It was awesome, especially when Neji was all like, "What was that?"
I'm eager to see what the move will be and what it'll do...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

yea, it's a awesome move, and i bet hinata's gonna use it within the next few eps.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

new move? hm....naruto got boring so.... i dunno but maybe i'll get it just for hinata's new move lol

Oh btw wats currently happening in naruto now? I don't think its in the main plot.

I saw the latest naruto episode 149 its so cool, i really love naruto >.<
And i'm sooooooooooooo touched that hinata doesn't want to be a burden to everyone. T_T

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

well! that's great! i really want to see it. don't y'all think so? :D

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

ShiroTheGreat

ShiroTheGreat

Future King

I'm glad to hear that Hinata is toughening up. She's one of my fave characters. I'm a sucker for the "shy lil girl" or "underacheiver" type of characters. It's just so sad. lol. But I can't wait to watch it. I gotta call my firends!

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

I'm so excited , I can't wait for hinata using it! >.< And also Neij was surprised so it can't be nothing.

Signature

It's just part of the "filler episodes". Something to make her "look like she is getting stronger" (but in reality, she is not getting much development - Sakura has developed far more skills).

I don't care about Naruto much at all, the series has just started getting repetitive. I watch it only for Hinata now.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

yeah....it was great!!!!she is improving..love to see that... :D

no doubt that she's getting stronger! so different from the past..

and i guess even Neji is surprise that she's getting stronger!

Signature

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

i think it is this kaiten thing... the one neji uses o avoid thins.... spinning around while realising chakra from his body.... or?

IOU1

Bonta kun

I think it is some secret technique of the hjuuga klan.... The way hinata avoided neji was so cool... I can`t wait to see what it is like! XD XD XD

mondainai! (no problem)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Helping him on his way to world domination.

fray

fray

The lost one

I wanna see that move complete! Hinata rox!!! She is so cute too!
I'm complaining why she was training on water... to become easily to see the move or this move can be done only on water?

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.