Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of the Prince of tennis songs? - Minitokyo

What do you think of the Prince of tennis songs?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

My friend Chloe-chan sent me some prince of tennis song but its the actual characters sing we have Ometto Samba in which Eiji, Kaidoh, Momo, Inui and Taka-san that are actually sing. I find this so cool the songs are amazing. Who thinks that this is a good idea to have the characters of the anime sing the songs?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I love their opening end ending theme songs, each and everyone of 'em is so good! I have almost all of their albums and single, some aren't bad. and yeah it's a good idea, since POT have so many players, but some of them can't sing at all, like Fuji's voice sound too much like a girl

dislike them very much ^^
dunno. perhaps more for the girls..

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hmm, i like the OP's and ED's alott, especially dream believer and little sky, but the individual albums arent that great, some are cool, like the ones from the seiyuus of echizen and tezuka, but thats about all i like.

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I love them! The opening and endings are Ok, I guess, but I prefer the individual songs, like "Dreaming on the Radio", "Ometto Samba", "Days of Moments", "Blood", etc etc.

Quote by SketchDR10I love their opening end ending theme songs, each and everyone of 'em
is so good! I have almost all of their albums and single, some aren't
bad. and yeah it's a good idea, since POT have so many players, but
some of them can't sing at all, like Fuji's voice sound too much like a
girl

That's because Fuji's voice is (done by) a girl. I use to hate his voice because it was too feminine, but now I can't picture him without it.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I never like the music of pot... And it isn't new at all to have characters's songs. Other shows have, by example Gundam Wing, Hikaru no go. But the ones I like better are Gundam Seed/ GS destiny ones. Like "Shinkai no kodoku" by Houko Kuwashima (Stellar Loussier's voice), I really hope that Lunamari have a character's song since her seyuu is my fave japanese singer (Maya Sakamoto).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

zink

zink

cookie?

i really love pot's ost. it's really good and most of them aren't that bad.

Signature Image

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Thier characters` song is awesome !! Me and my sister keep updating whenever there is any character `s album out. They are cool !! I suggest you to listen the song Kibou no Uta that sing by Tezuka-buchou featuring Eiji and Inui (they are rapping in this song) I like this song a lots since Inui seldom sing but this time he rapping inside this song... I love p.o.t. !!!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

theyre ok i guess, you know the one you've got is it called birthday song or rock 54? cause if it is i like that one ^^

Quote by LizWho thinks that this is a good idea to have the characters of the anime sing the songs?

i agree with you. its really nice to hear some of the seiyuu sing.

i like it!!!!!
especially wonderful days

They're rocks.
My favorite is Tonde! Mawatte! Mata Raishuu ~Ryoma Ga Ippai~.
I think it was about Kikumaru forced Echizen to sing that song.
I didn't really understand the lyrics (I don't understand japanese T.T) but it was so funny.

Actually, one of my friends got bored because I talked about PoT all the time.
She asked me to stop until she heard the songs.
After that, she too always talked about Tenipuri ^.~

You Got Game is great song, series are not bad at all :)

Signature

I love those songs especially 'make you free'

I like the opening and ending songs of Tenipuri. Although the last two are really not my cup of tea. It just makes the anime more gay than ever.

With regards to the seiyuu albums, I find Atobe, Tezuka, and Ryoma's albums interesting. Atobe's reeks his beauty. Tezuka's reeks his captain-ness. And Ryoma's is just cute. I would say that if you like Ometto Samba, then you should listen to Tonde! Mawatte! Mata Raishuu! There'a Cap to Bin version of this and a Ryoma version of this. Really cute! And it even teaches you the Japanese days of the week! PM me if you're interested.

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

Tenipuri songs! yeih they´re great!
I love PoT ost... my favorite... Ryoma - Junko Minagawa. Although it´s a girlish voice, suits him perfectly. Some of my favorites are "Don´t look back (solo version)" and "Dreaming on the Radio" but my fave is "Kimi ga Matsu Uchi Made Ato Roppun" the only bad thing about it is that he sings for HIS stupid CAT (I HATE karupin) holy!.
The other one I like is Fuji (with his totally girlish voice and all) Its just so cute! :) Love his song "Carry On"... haven´t heard to Tezuka yet (but since I´ve heard so many gooood comments on him I´ll try find it )
However, Aozu and Cap to Bin are kawaiii!!!!! :D I love their song "Birthday ~Aruki-Hajimeta Hi~" and from Aozu only... "freedom" yeih! love the rhythm :D
Ah there are so MANY goos Tenipuri Songs, I wish I could have them all :(

I´ll have to wait to fulfill that DREAM!

C-ya

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

there aren't many tenipuri character songs that i like, but here's the list of those i DO like:

freedom- aozo
white line- aozo
hikari no saki- ryoutaro okiayu ( i think from tezuka album?)
windy road (not sure who this is by...)
you got game

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.