Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your fav snack/dessert? - Minitokyo

What is your fav snack/dessert?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Me? I love eatin crisp potato chips and chocolate bars......in excessive amounts when i'm really surrounded by stress!
How bout yours?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

pocky!!!!!!!!!!

I like Nachos! Homemade.....mmmmmm.....

ahh, soo many! to start with...i like icecream, egg tart, cheese cake, wafers, chocolate...*voice fades off still naming all the desserts she likes*

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating "favorites" threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

oooh! I know. My favorite dessert would have to be some strawberry Pocky or some Meiji Horn chocolates and I like to wash it all down with some Lychee Ramune! All in all to get all of this I would have to go or ask a friend of mine in Hawaii to send me some Horn or I would have to go to the Pacific Ocean Mart and get my Pocky and Ramune fix. It would be more expensive than a box of icecream to get enough to satisfy me. I think if I had the money for it I would be a ten pack a day man for pocky and as many ramune I can drink in one day (I have yet to find this number due to the cost). Ohh yeah! Ahahahahha!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i like chocolate bars

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Hi s9031496c, I love your threads, very interesting topic... ^^
My fav snack is hm..lets see..maybe chocolate, but who does not like chocolate..for dessert I love tiramisu...>_< gosh i am so hungry right now...

Signature

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i like millefeuille and a dame blance
yummie gettin hungry :p

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

I love tiramisu....Can´t get enough from it!...Starting to get hungry again! XO

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Quote by sangel99I like Nachos! Homemade.....mmmmmm.....

me too ^^ hmmm... but I also like chocolate and ice cream.

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!

or anything sweet. XD XD XD i got sweet tooth. :P :P

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I like to order chinese takeout as a snack.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Even though I know fried stuff are unhealthy, but I love them. besides that I like fruits for snack and dessert I prefer my grandmother's Mud Pie, em...yummy

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i don't have a favor. snack/ dessert. i just don't eat that stuff.

Piece of Cheese...Dark Chocolate!!!
Cookie dough icecream!

ice cream && chips!

fruits like watermelon....or icecream.*drool* i dont like candy its too sweet.

Signature

pizza MAN, pizza!!

"to live is to wait for death"

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.