Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [POLL]: Mahoromatic Fans - Boobie-oobie, or Oobie-boobie? - Minitokyo

[POLL]: Mahoromatic Fans - Boobie-oobie, or Oobie-boobie?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Mahoromatic Fans still debate the timeless question asked by the infamous "Boobie-oobie" Satellite Poem.

Well? what's your opinion?

(For those unfamiliar with the poem, here it is in its entirety:)

Boobie-oobie, oobie-boobie,
Boobie-oobie, oh.

The ripe autimn filleth over
with oobie-boobies.

Boobie-oobie Rin,
Oobie-boobie Riho.

Ms. Shikijo, OObie-boobie.

Suguru loves boobie-oobies,
Big sister isn't oobie-boobie.

I am not Oobie-boobie either,
But is that really a bad thing?

If so, then let's oobie-boobie
Tonight as well.

Boobie-oobie, oobie-boobie,
Boobie-oobie, oh.

It really isn't working.
I'm sorry.

Post interaction precautions: Warning - this post may cause assorted expressions of mirth including but not limited to giggling, chuckling, and a noticeable upturning at the corners of the mouth. Not for use during funerals, formal banquets, or when greeting heads of state.

Signature Image

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Well, I've read the first three volumes of Mahoromatic, so I can't really consider myself a fan. I'm also unfamiliar with this poem.

Anyway, less is more (= Boobie-oobie)

EDIT: Of course, just aesthetically considered.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Quote by Blondie4Ever
Post interaction precautions: Warning - this post may cause assorted expressions of mirth including but not limited to giggling, chuckling, and a noticeable upturning at the corners of the mouth. Not for use during funerals, formal banquets, or when greeting heads of state.

Boobi-oobie or Oobie-boobie, eh? Is this like saying it's gundam but it's really just giant robot anime? If that's the case then it's all good.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Well, if you take another anime, it show that OObie-boobie is way too much: Eiken OoO

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

All depends on the build of the female's body.

For example I don't find Paris Hilton example because she looks more like a board than a human. However there is a point when they are just ludicrous. Dolly Parton (sp?) for example.

Bang

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.