Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel about your own artistic ability? - Minitokyo

How do you feel about your own artistic ability?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

jchupa

Artist of Many

I pretty confedent in my art, I feel I've lost some creativity since I started working as a graphic artist, I guess news papers will do that to you. Other wise, I am trying to regain my creativity. I've seen some very creative peaces on Minitokyo. I would love to hear other opinions.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I don't have one!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by ludomanI don't have one!

Abiliy or opinion?

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by jchupa

Quote by ludomanI don't have one!

Abiliy or opinion?

Ability!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

jchupa

Artist of Many

I'm sure to some degree you have ability. If not, I guess I will except you opinion.

im not really good either......bu trying hard to XD

('-' ) ( '-') (._. ) ( ._.) ('o' ) ( 'o') (`0`) (@_@ ) ( @_@) (^^ ) ( ^^) (O_o) (O_O) (>_<) (T_T)

Ohayo! Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by ixusim not really good either......bu trying hard to XD

I respect that in a person. I believe you will achieve greatness.

ahaha....thanx for encouraging me ^^

u are a graphc artist? lolz hey, im one in the process =D struggling but still having fun

('-' ) ( '-') (._. ) ( ._.) ('o' ) ( 'o') (`0`) (@_@ ) ( @_@) (^^ ) ( ^^) (O_o) (O_O) (>_<) (T_T)

jchupa

Artist of Many

Greatest biz in the world, get paid for having fun.

I remember when I tried so hard like one day didn't anything except draw and draw
well , I dun qiute confident in my work but as long as other can bear it that fine to me

hehe....

well actually, i can just draw and draw and feeling so carefree without a care to the surroundings around me

the heck if ppl commented negatively, but hey, u are having fun right? ^___^

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote: I remember when I tried so hard like one day didn't anything except draw and draw
well , I dun qiute confident in my work but as long as other can bear it that fine to me

Excellent attitude. Experience is where talant grows, that one day may have brought you to another level of drawing, Keep up the good work.

I'm only new starting out at graphical art. (I started in February) But I've noticed it's drained my creative writing (which is one of my strong points) and my artisticness. I'm often strapped for inspiration.

Signature

Saiyuki fan... Can't say that I'm not.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by Ryo-ohkiI'm only new starting out at graphical art. (I started in February) But I've noticed it's drained my creative writing (which is one of my strong points) and my artisticness. I'm often strapped for inspiration.

I know how you feel. Sometimes I have to stop what I am doing and look at things in a diffeent light to get new insperation.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Artisitc? hmmmm...most people say that I am...I'm good at drawing, graphical art and stuff...... XD

I feel rusty....heh. I spend to much time playing video games and sititng in front of this computer or in the dojo for karate that I should be spending drawing. Although I feel the dojo is well worth it.... Endorphins are great inspiration!

I'm quite confident in my digital-art ability. I just started drawing though and it's not easy. Well.....at least I have a friend who's willing to give me some hints and tips. Rome wasn't built in one day....

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by KaneI'm quite confident in my digital-art ability. I just started drawing though and it's not easy. Well.....at least I have a friend who's willing to give me some hints and tips. Rome wasn't built in one day....

Your right. We all start somewhere.

Rage

Rage

Sorrow Conclusion

i'm not the best drawer in the world, but on the computer i try to do what i can, i started doing abstract a little over a year ago, and i was really happy in the way my skills were developing, but then my abstracts started to look too much alike to me. So i started using ANime stocks in my gfx since i love anime.

Now im starting to feel like they really arent up to par. Im happy with my gfx skills, but i wish i was better.

Signature Image

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by h3llb3ntI feel rusty....heh. I spend to much time playing video games and sititng in front of this computer or in the dojo for karate that I should be spending drawing. Although I feel the dojo is well worth it.... Endorphins are great inspiration!

Excellent place to draw insperation from. I joined a Boxing club once, I used it to clear my mind. Physical exsertion does wonders.

its been what..?? 3 months since i put pencil to paper... i'm rustier than the rusty sword from ffx.. :sweat:

Signature

Penelo - FFXII

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by Ragei'm not the best drawer in the world, but on the computer i try to do what i can, i started doing abstract a little over a year ago, and i was really happy in the way my skills were developing, but then my abstracts started to look too much alike to me. So i started using ANime stocks in my gfx since i love anime.

Now im starting to feel like they really arent up to par. Im happy with my gfx skills, but i wish i was better.

There are many different types of canvases out there, computer is one. I know how you feel, sometime we as artists can get into a style and stick with it for a while.

Quote by seznagarthaits been what..?? 3 months since i put pencil to paper... i'm rustier than the rusty sword from ffx.. :sweat:

Like riding a bycycle, your rusty but you never forget.

mamimi

fr

I think I'm good, but sometimes I see something really fabulous and I feel like what I do is crap. I'm mostly into colagges and drawings, no wallpapers, sometimes abstract graphism with PS.. But my virtual collages are made with paint. The good old folk way. But I think thta with photoshop sometimes you just got so much options and tools that you end up being lost in them and forget simplicity and creativity's sources. That's why because I use MSPaint (and also, I'm too lazy to learn how to use PS in depth)

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by mamimiI think I'm good, but sometimes I see something really fabulous and I feel like what I do is crap. I'm mostly into colagges and drawings, no wallpapers, sometimes abstract graphism with PS.. But my virtual collages are made with paint. The good old folk way. But I think thta with photoshop sometimes you just got so much options and tools that you end up being lost in them and forget simplicity and creativity's sources. That's why because I use MSPaint (and also, I'm too lazy to learn how to use PS in depth)

Excellent view, I didn't realize how much I have forsken my roots. Photoshop has spoiled me a little. I still do sketches but I've been playing with PS too much I think. Thank-you, I think you may have givin me a boost. I'm gonna sketch some stuff tonight.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.