Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 outcast on mt.... - Minitokyo

outcast on mt....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

im just wondering if you feel like an outcast on mt...jus a place for lonely people to say wat they feel like sayin...so go ahead if ya want...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

no i dont....... why do you ask?

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I don't know...
I just joined a week ago.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Yeah of course I feel lonely here...Even though I have friends here I still feel like an outkast on this site...I only give people advice about their everyday lives and or I just tell them how I feel about things they talk about something like that...Yeah I'm not that well known so I don't mind I supposed...Being an outkast isn't so bad...Cause its not like the others are gonna dislike you for going to their thread or guestbook cause they don't know you...

yea i feel like an outcast cuz most here are single

Just depends on what you do. The first time I was to MT (my previous account) I feel like a total anonymous since there are so many people, I could post a lot (I've reached level 14 with my previous account... just thanks to the posts... and that's really long to do that way... sighs), it wouldn't change that... but with MT groups, I feel it's a lot of better to know some members who share the same interests.

But at the same time I didn't care that much because I have already a forum that I like a lot and where I was quite well-known.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Here at MT i'm the exact opposite of myself... I'm an outcast in real life but here I'm alot more popular then I am in the real world

Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I don't see myself as an outcast. Although I have not been here long, I feel welcomed and I feel like I am active on the forum and such. I like this forum more than some of the other ones I post on.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

nopers!!! not mesa!!! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

and I quote myself

"*passes around some razors* have fun emos"

Signature Image

shague

shague

sexy hair

I think that being an outcast is all up to you. If you feel like an outcast, maybe you need to post more. It may take a lot of work to become well known, but if you think it is worth it, go for it. Personally, I like to be able to come here every once in a while and post if I feel like it. I think if I were popular there would be a lot more pressure to post.

The only geeks that are allowed to have tans are band geeks, and they hate it with a passion.

#JapaneseLover#

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I sorta, loads of people can make all these cool wallpapers and that. And I can't but at least I get to meet people. But I'm at a very low level. I'm level 14 or 15 and I've been here for about 16 weeks while other are zooming away. But oh well

Signature

i sort of do, but ive been on only like two weeks.
im doing really good though, have like 12 friends now and stuff; hopefully no one will get annoyed by my *trying to be funny* comments lol

^_^'

Signature
/O_o Egyptian Dog
V --V The Lone Wolf
_/ \_

nachos!!! o.O ...
I AM A GUY, I SWEAR! sheesh...
lol

nope! even though i don't know many ppl or been here long, there are many many friendly members here at mt! ^-^ you just have to go to forums, post up some of your own, or submit work! or even join groups! most ppl here are wonderful! :D

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Of course I'm an outcast. That's why I'm such an angsty teen.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Absolutely not. For those who think they are outcasts, please stop thinking that way. You are as important as the others ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I am just cause I'm the oldest I have seen on here

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I'm kinda an outcast.
Not many friends here yet.
And I'm not even level 10..

Even in death, we triumph.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Oh cut it out all of you, you're all so silly ^_^
we all make up this happy community,
well it's not as happy as it use to be but no need to worry thats
why we need all the members of MT to do their best to make this community
the best and beat the others XD
now cheer up people ^.^
no ones an outkast here ;)

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Quote by KittenOh cut it out all of you, you're all so silly ^_^
we all make up this happy community,
well it's not as happy as it use to be but no need to worry thats
why we need all the members of MT to do their best to make this community
the best and beat the others XD
now cheer up people ^.^
no ones an outkast here ;)

Ssh you.
You might make them happy.
XD
*Hugs*
Well said.
^^

Even in death, we triumph.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by WolfMasterI am just cause I'm the oldest I have seen on here

Oh trust me, there're several people older than you around here.
http://madmover.minitokyo.net/
http://miroku4444.minitokyo.net/
And they're not outcasts at all ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Nope, I sure don't feel like outcast. I try to contribute by commenting most walls and scans I like enough to download and I also like to post topics in forum that may bring response from wide group of people. MT is fun place to interact.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

It's depends..... I have here some friends but you must understand that this is net friendship.
But with some people i feel ok and with some not. I'm outcast in reality so why I can be here :)
Look here closer :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

ummm....I'm not so quite sure...O_o I don't feel nothing....heh....

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.