Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 outcast on mt.... - Minitokyo

outcast on mt....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

I kinda-sorta feel like one. :P

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Not really. Fairly new and already ran into some pretty kool people like WolfMaster. Keep the topics coming and we'll all keep chatting.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

ok...thnx for the comments people...im an outcast in both worlds...T_T haha mesa a loser

nope, not an outcast here, never was ^^ even tho i hardly know any people here. i just injoy looking at other member's work and userpage and commenting ^^ and also saying hi to the other members, u know, i love being friendly and adding alot of their good works to my favs....and meeting them on guest books ^_~

i feel like one :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

aaww im so sorry crossfusion that you feel this way....i wish there was some way i could help...
i dont feel like much of an outcast cause i ty to make as many close friends as i can here so that i feel welcome each time i come on ^_^
in real world i had a close group of 6 friends, but over time each of them left, one severely betraying me and another moving far away...now it is only me and my friend, the group of 6 went down to 2 in only severel months....and my only other frien is going to a different school next year and then i will be all alone and i dont much like anyone else at my school enough to be very close friends because i know how they all act on the outside and im not very impressed by it....
now youve made me sad T_T

Signature Image

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianHere at MT i'm the exact opposite of myself... I'm an outcast in real life but here I'm alot more popular then I am in the real world

Took the words outta my mouth. Outcast real life, but the opposite on--what am I saying? Almost took the words outta my mouth! I just talk a lot more here. Popular? Nope. Pretty much still an outcast.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I'm not an outcast here, Minitokyo is a great community.
However, being mostly a programmer, and not a wall'er (or doing any other kinds of digital art), I dont have too many really good friends, or am a part of a close-knit wall'ers group. But I'm fine with that.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I'm an outcast.

Quote by DSJFX18I'm an outcast.

join the club...*sighs*

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

congratulations......?

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have lots of friends and people I know here on MT....but in real life I'm a bit less popular. Kinda strange really.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Probably. I've already killed enough threads with weird posts.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

do you fell lik ea outcast cause of the whole kiki and your gf lovy thingy? heheheheh lol...you even did IT with some one who just playd around with you hahahahaha..i might tell the whole story....that you well for a trap lol

It is time for you to drown

shutup tias...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by crossfusionshutup tias...

uhu...watch what your saying or it might slip out of my mouth

It is time for you to drown

Quote by MizunaProbably. I've already killed enough threads with weird posts.

DITTO, I sympathyze with you :sweat:
I'll join the club too! yay -_-
LinDorK@_@

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Outcast?

Well..Offline I do, but onilne, I more of am able to communicate with people that have similar interest that I do as well as find it much easier..to, well, be myself. I've been on and off forums for about 8 years now and I can't ever say that I've truly felt outcasted.

Sure, we all do at times, well.. some of us do anyways, but are we really that much different? No. Yes, no two people are alike, but I don't think that your going to find such major differences to that extreme. The only people I've seen outcasted are some of the creepy stalker-type people, but thats mostly because they go online and ask perverted questions. I mean, to each his/her own but @_@. Though, that's just me.

i don't think if you were such an outcast, so many people would of posted here nor would people be posting in your gb, you can outcast others if you like, but I'm sure you'll find that you have quite a few friends here and quite a few people that understand what thats like.

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Not at all. I'm not always well liked because I'm blunt to a fault in many cases, but I always find nice people here at MT who feel like talking. This is a large enough community that no one should feel excluded. An outcast is someone who doesn't fit in. This community leaves room for pretty much anybody with normal interests in anime, wallpaper, or just life in general to find someone else to converse with.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I don't know either
I just joined a week ago

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Do I feel like an outcast...not really. Online, never... but in the real world, kind of, but it's my own doing. I like to have people leave me alone sometimes...but for a long period of time, and no one talks to me...yea, I think I'm an outcast. I'm usually depressed when I'm not online, so I'm almost always online in some way...keeping myself busy on here or DA.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

yes....all the time, though some people are very kind

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

nah i dont feel like an outcast here. im just here to express my opinions and post in the forums which by the way is a fun thing to do. :) i like looking through the gallery section. theyve got excellent arts there. in real life, im not an outcast either. ive got friends i know i can depend on. :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Quote by tozayes....all the time, though some people are very kind

tis good to here...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.