Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Education - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

What sort of education are you in at the moment.

I am currently doing a Degree in Multimedia at the Unversity of Kent. Its a 4 year course and I do an year in industry as well so I can go out and work for a whole year in the Multimedia industry. I.E games and stuff

CGY

Immortal Samurai

High School, going to university next year.

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

i just got my gcse results today so that make me going on to year 12 and doing my A-levels
darkcloud already knows but other people might not care but know now

Signature

why put the gun to your head if youre already dead?

High School, and also learning how to be a dealer, a job I'm planning to do before going to college

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

I'm in High School currently, going to grade 11.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

High school ,goin to uni next year and doing a Bachalor of Information Technology and a specialization in Software Engineering. Coding is fun, but I'm not going to go into any industry that I would draw in because I draw for fun and I don't want it to be my job. So I'll use my computer skills for my job.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm in highschool going to University next year.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I'm starting my first year in Jr. High =P I wonder if I'll good grades, like in grade six..

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

In June I finished my first year in high school. That means only two more years! Yes...and then start studying Japanese and Psychology... :nya:

Senior in high school.

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

First year in college. Its alot better then what high skool was. Can be late and not have to worry about getting yelled at. My class takes breaks about ever 2-3 hours for 10 minutes. Can work on my car there sence I'm in a votec skool. Plus it's by a highway so I can have alittle fun once I'm done for the day. ^_^'

(Dont know why I type skool like that)

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I'm just about to have a gap year, after that I'll be studying Music at the University of Durham

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Im currently going for a dual degree in CS and Mathamatics...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.