Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does "It" Feel like? - Minitokyo

What does "It" Feel like?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Ok hello all. My question this time is what sex feels like.I want to know from experenced people what it feels like I have know inention of doing it anytime soon but I would like to know so that when I do I can prepare myself.Sorry if this topic makes you uncomfrotable but I've seen more adult threads on here so I don't feel bad.I mean this as a seroius matter so please take it that way.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

You avatar should explain it! XP

Never done it so I don't know!!!
Go watch some X-rated movies maybe then you'll know!

If you are at the legal age to watch it.

Sex in the science type of view is the survival of the human race
or to make your last name go on for more longer.

Signature

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

you know this the 3rd time I've seen this kind of question. why ask!!!!!

Signature Image

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

you can experience it by yourself. . .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I would assume it depends on the circumstances having sex just for sex with some skank is probably just like masturbating.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

masturbating like at another level im guessing

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

ok first off sex is a beautiful thing [if done right] and it feels like good god how to explain it ummm it feels like,like nothing else except love,making love [or f***in or sex] feels wonderful if done right :)

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by Sanzosgirl19Ok hello all. My question this time is what sex feels like.I want to no from experenced people what it feels like I have no inention of doing it anytime soon but I would like to no so that when I do I can prepare myself.Sorry if this topic makes you uncomfrotable but I've seen more adult threads on here so I don't feel bad.I mean this as a seroius matter so please take it that way.

Yea O_o You're avi should explain it.. Well, in my oppinion, sex is just a way to show how much you love someone ^^ The feeling is to hard to explain in words ^^ I haven't had sex yet, and I hope it stays that way too.

Well I just came in to see what "it" you wree talking about, the clown? Anyways, after reading, the only thing I have to say is edit your message to have the 'no''s switched to 'know''s. Since it is the first message of the topic, I think it should be easily legible.
I probably have some typos or spelling errors in this post but since it is not a header, it does not matter as much, just the header, or topic post, should be just about perfect.

wow, lol what a question. I don't even know whether or not I should share it with you even if I had done it. But..I still haven't, maybe I'll wait a little longer, not too sure yet

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Sorry about that I no this has been done before but I haven't beena member THAT long so Ididn't no but I'm doing it again.I'll make those changes.

You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want.I'm not trying to force you.(*^_^*)

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

Dont know, too much stuff going on in life to really care right now. ^_^'

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

Ok, these people don't know how to explain this at all. I'll give you the best description of what sex feels like, and I'm experienced...

Sex basically starts off with a feeling of nervousness and embarassment being fully exposed to the one you are going to make love to. Your heart races in your chest and your body tingles. by the time you and your partner hold eachother and kiss, your breathing has quickend a bit. You feel sensitive all over your body. The lightest touch to a womans bare breast can send shivers down her whole body if done right. Even a tongue can add even more pleasure. Now, to actuall sex and not just the acts played out before it, you feel as if you're being filled and every pleasure sense in your body goes off. (If it's your first time, there will be some pain, but not to worry, it will pass) Now, as you feel your partner inside you, you feel as if you are connected with him. And when you finish with you ending climax, it's like huge waves of pleasure flowing through your body in large bursts. It's an incredible feeling. I hope this helps explain what "it" feels like.....

^_^

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

WOW your good really good.That was a great explaination.Thank you so much.But ok this may sound stuipd but why do guys not like to wear condoms? Iwant to no cuz my guy friens says he doesn't want to ues them.

Quote by Sanzosgirl19WOW your good really good.That was a great explaination.Thank you so
much.But ok this may sound stuipd but why do guys not like to wear
condoms? Iwant to no cuz my guy friens says he doesn't want to ues them.

1. costs money
2. external object (it just doesn't feel the same)
3. lazy
4. doesn't care about you (ie if u will get preg or not)
5. doesn't matter if ur on the pill

there's probably more but yea

It feels awesome!
But it can also really stink
Just depends on who you do it with.
As long as ur with someone you care about, its all good.

Signature Image
XOXOXO

www.jackinworld.com

The reason y guys dont like to wear condoms is beacuse intercorse is more pleasurable with out it, for guys that is.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by Sanzosgirl19WOW your good really good.That was a great explaination.Thank you so
much.But ok this may sound stuipd but why do guys not like to wear
condoms? Iwant to no cuz my guy friens says he doesn't want to ues them.

He doesn't have to use condoms. I mean a life full of unplanned babies and STDs surely is fun. ;)

Hey, kyokun0675, you're male, right? Where did you get that much insight?

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

The french called orgasm as 'le petite de muerte' or something....little death
They say it is like going to heaven without actualy dying

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

u just have to watch American Pie to know the answer... an apple pie (not from McDo's) to resume what peeps here said and vulgarize it a bit... it's like masturbating with the other hand u do it regularly with a lot more sensation... it all depends on the "feeling" u got... first time is NOT what it will look a like after... using condoms is like doing the dishes with boxing gloves... u taste it u love it and (being a french dude) I don't call an orgasm by "le petite de muerte" and me thinks u wanted to say "la petite mort"... I simply call it an orgasm :o anyway, that may resum it in some global and unprecised terms... wait.. there's not a single definition to describe it... it all depends on you, your partner and the "moment". u may hear "yeah, I'm the god sex reincarned" ask their partners first... bah, I'm lost in my mind now :D

Quote by kyokun0675Ok, these people don't know how to explain this at all. I'll give you
the best description of what sex feels like, and I'm experienced...
Sex basically starts off with a feeling of nervousness and embarassment
being fully exposed to the one you are going to make love to. Your
heart races in your chest and your body tingles. by the time you and
your partner hold eachother and kiss, your breathing has quickend a
bit. You feel sensitive all over your body. The lightest touch to a
womans bare breast can send shivers down her whole body if done right.
Even a tongue can add even more pleasure. Now, to actuall sex and not
just the acts played out before it, you feel as if you're being filled
and every pleasure sense in your body goes off. (If it's your first
time, there will be some pain, but not to worry, it will pass) Now, as
you feel your partner inside you, you feel as if you are connected with
him. And when you finish with you ending climax, it's like huge waves
of pleasure flowing through your body in large bursts. It's an
incredible feeling. I hope this helps explain what "it" feels like.....
^_^

where the heck does foreplay fit in? inorder to have sex, the woman must be wet or else it's gonna hurt like a bitch. please the woman, give her a bj or gently massage her clit with your fingers if you're not the oral type. you'll know if she's ready when the love juice starts flowing and it's very noticable once it starts coming out. remember, women gets turned on mentally. talk dirty or sweet depending on the type of woman. my girl loves to hear me dirty talk, one of the things that gets her juices flowing.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Amerucan Pie was the most disgusting movie I have ever had the unpleasure of seeing.All the guys in the movie were losers and ugly.And please don't laugh but whats forplay I think I no but then I think I don't.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

Quote: give her a bj or gently massage her clit with your fingers

ugh. . . *barfs*

the one thing that disgusts me about "it" is the fluids.. .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.