Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online : Live Original Server! No Private Server! - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online : Live Original Server! No Private Server!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well.don't y'all think that if we play RO , we better play the original server right? Give ur comments here.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Well some of us aren't money filled. Some are kids who's parents won't allow them to play.
But of course they both have their pros and cons.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah...maybe...some kids.....

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

Like RO but I think it takes too long to pull your level up and be able to fight with cool enemies... at least that is what I think... RO is very cool I love the concept I love the characters, I love it!

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

RO is a big hit in the Philippines but not all people here plays it Online but rather on Private Servers.

It's practically expensive here especially if you have no pc but I really think that playing Online is better because you'll see and make friends with other players...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

i've been playing qro for 3 weeks. one faitful fight, i realised that there is no real point to the game. you kill monsters, so u can get stronger to kill more monsters. go figure...

don't get me wrong, i like tha game, (i'm playing it right now :P ) but it makes you think...

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

hic.. im playing it online.. well.. not really play it..
i actually ask my fren to.. bot it.. so it will leveling wifout playing it..
but dat is a really hard work.. make all the codes etc.

i only play it to participate in events only.. and also, showing off XD
and now, after all those effort.. i have a lv 99 sniper, a lv 99 cleric & a lv82 whitesmith XD
haha.. its very fun ^^

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

I'd rather play on a private server with custom items and slightly faster leveling, though I have been depressed so many times as they are so unreliable, loosing my characters -_-

Signature Image

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

lolz....cetak rompak punya la lagi best..
cepat skit naik level..kehkeh....jgn mare :nya:

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

its ALOT better on the public servers... so many people, its so fun to talk in the community, trade, and guild or party up :)

but theres that money problem XD

princess-kakurine

princess-kakurine

Cherry Blossom Princess

you're right Derrasanc!

its better o play on the Main server!

i play at PRO (Philippine Ragnarok Online)
those anyone here plays at PRO too?

Signature Image
kindly invite me at friendster:
roll_chan12@yahoo.com

animetribe:
cute_kakurine@yahoo.com

thanks! ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.