Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you sad if Naruto ANIME/MANGA ending is Sasuke die? - Minitokyo

Did you sad if Naruto ANIME/MANGA ending is Sasuke die?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well!!!!! I must be sad coz I'm Sasuke's fan!! Wa...............

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

ShiroTheGreat

ShiroTheGreat

Future King

No way! Sasuke's the man! Plus I want to see him fight Itachi. lol.

Lets face it. Sasuke is one hot mama XD or should i say..papa XD.

Seriously..i feel like a pedophile right now. He's 12 years old..and im like what..way older lol.
I like him..but..ya..he seriously doesnt look like a little child..he looks way more mature then that^.^ Thats the problem with some anime. They dont look their age. Atleast fit their age with their appearance..but anyways..back to topic.

No i never said sasuke would die. I dont think he ever will die. There wouldnt be a story without sasuke really. His past is a major part of the show and so is his character.

... mistake... why your thread question isn't the same than the poll question ? I don't hope at all that will happen. He's my fave character.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

\I dont like sakuro.. and i hate sasuke.. i feel sorry for naruto...;_; i dont want to end!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

My theory is that Orochi will take over Sasuke. In order for the series to end, they have to kill orochi so if orochi=sasuke and orochi=dead, then sasuke=dead

Quote by toxictea23Lets face it. Sasuke is one hot mama XD or should i say..papa XD.
Seriously..i feel like a pedophile right now. He's 12 years old..and im like what..way older lol.

if you are a pedo, then nearly half on MT's male population is pedo lol

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

nope. Sasuke is a douche bag. he can die for all i care. lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

well i hate him...lol *sorry for the fans..but he is still the main character so probably he won't die..( but i hope he die for making such a big mistake in his life .... :angry:
mmmm...bye.. :D

i don't hate him but, i think it's okay for him to die.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

nope! how dare you!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

I will felt quite sad only............
Just bcos im though the if the Sasuke really die................
im though the Naruto story will be a Loji alredy~!!!
(p/s: bcos sometime anime story need be a loji,can't always happiness 4ever wan~if really like tht,will felt the story very truth wan~)

And,im did't hate the Sasuke,im quite like him too~!!!
If him really die alredy~i will felt pity only........................

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah.........................you're right ayase-chan.......

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Ayu-sama

Ayu-sama

Angel of Destruction & Rebirth

I'm indifferent on this matter. As long as Naruto owns Sassy, I don't care if he dies. ^^

IcyBlade >>> Hontoni deska?!!!
Domo arigato~!!! Thank yr agree my opnior too~!!!

Ayu-sama >>> yar yar yar~!!! Actually im oso same mind with u too.....
Me oso did't care hw's about the ending lar..................
anyway...............im just care must NICE to watch~!!!

Tht's most important wan~!!!

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah ayase-chan i'm just dissapointed with the story not hate................................... T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I'd actually like to see Itachi rip Sasuke apart like he should of done in the past.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Quote by MizunaI'd actually like to see Itachi rip Sasuke apart like he should of done in the past.

Same here and I like Itachi the most!!!

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Nope! I don't think that Itachi can rip Sasuke apart like old time cuz Sasuke have the curse seal now.................................................So sasuke will not be killed by Itachi......He maybe killed by Naruto .........maybe..................

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

If Sasuke died.. there wouldnt really be a story, cuz Naruto is obssessed with finding and bringing back Sasuke.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

Well IcyBlade I hope that Sasuke will not die in the end of Naruto...because -_- because I
wanna see Sasuke join team 7 again T_T and I wanna see Sasuke become friend again with
Sasuke T_T .... DAMN I wanna SEE THEM become friend again AND fight orochimaru........... :angry: !!!!

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I would Die!!! I would be so sad!!!!!!! don't even want to think of an ending where sasuke dies that would be the worse ending in the world!

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I don't hope he dies but he sucks so he can die it wouldn't matter to me if he's alive or not. Look he hasn't been in the anime or manga for so long and havn't missed him so he can die for all I care.

So yeah go Itachi rip little bro into pieces slowly!!!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

hm... hm... Itachi ripping Sasuke apart... not bad... I like the idea of it.

Seriously... I'd love to see Sasuke die... preferably by Naruto... yeah... go Naruto... rip sasuke apart!!!!!!!!!!!!

platt

platt

Dreamer

I don't think Sasuke will die, and i can't understand why so many hate him. To me he's just another character in the story. I wouldn't mind if he died, but still i don't want him to, i want ti see the reunion of the team sasuke - naruto - sakura.

Itachi still can rip sasuke apart if he really wanted to. The only difference is that maybe he would have to rip him twice because he's a little tougher now...

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.