Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats ur best friend like? - Minitokyo

whats ur best friend like?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

My best friends is the nicest and most sweetest girl on earth
my best freind name is kimmerz shes a total flirt and shes so fun to hang out with!
i would totally miss her if i cant talk to her for a whole week
wen we get to together we always laugh at the dummest things ever
and i love her! Shes my bestest best fwiend is the whole world!

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki's best friend?
saki has a whole lot of best friends .. but saki's truee blueee frienddd ...

*goes off thinking*

Heh...my best friend is the most annoying person i've ever met. He is the type of guy whose manages to piss off the nicest ppl, and yet have everybody still like him. Weird if you ask me >_<
It's weird....we first became friends because we disagreed on most things...and we still disagee on most things >_< It's a friendship based on disagreement. We call each other up to argue over little things....but we both enjoy it ^_^ We hang out all the time....no other friendship comes close to ours, that's for sure XD But i'm sure you've heard enough ranting frm the chinese guy XD.....

-________- my best friend falls asleep on me when we're on the phone. lol i'd be talking and then realise that there's no response but it's late at night so it's alright i'm not that boring!! i kinda feel stupid seeing that i was talking to myself. haha but she's lovely i love her.

~mintyness~
Signature

Liesk

Liesk

Beep!

Hm I have more than one. One of them is a very evil and insane person. She's probably the closest in personality to me than any of my other best friends. She is very reclusive and distrusting of people she doesn't know extremely well, and loyal to those she's given her trust to, to the extent that it doesn't cause herself unhappiness. Logical.

Another of them reminds me of a younger version of myself, although she's actually two years older than me. She's kinder than I, but that doesn't touch even close to altruism. She's still a bit lost, I suppose.

The third one is God. Worship her. Although she's lost much of the time as well, but I can usually find advice to give her. Very evil she is.

I'm not sure if the last can still be considered a best friend. She's more fun-loving than the rest of us, but still fairly evil, I suppose.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

my best friend and i completment each other really well, hes good at everything im not, and im good in everything hes not. Hes a liberal arts student and im a tech student, altouhg im still a better writer than him. Hes better looking than me, but i have the better personality and charm. Im really messed up in the head, while he is perfectly normal, kinda works out like that.

Signature

my best friend is an angel with HONEY...lol
luv ya gurl

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

>.> although i dun belive in best friends *haa* mine is soooo luffily! rosita is her name and she is from skotland..perhaps we were once the same soul that was split and at last found the other half ^0^ that's our peachyness and how well we click and get on!

totally opposite of who I am. :)

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

when I can truly be myself in front of people, I would say they are my best friends ^^~

problem is that I have no problem being myself in front of a lot of people @_@

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

my best friend eh?...i've been friends with him since the 6th grade...im able to tell him everything. anything i have problems with i can talk to him...and they say that a true friend is someone who can come into ur house...go into ur fridge and take what he wants without asking and u not minding...that's what a true friend is lol...i dunno haha

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

oo I have to choose one?

Nice, know how to talk, kind ...
And most important :: knows how to make me laugh.

I also agree with what " Cloudnine " said.

the more closer you get to a friend the more they stabe you in the back.

please no comment.

My best friend is the type of girl that wheres jeans 3 times to small for her. But she is so funny. I grew up with her so its like we are sisters. Me and her om are close to. They call me their "adopted" daughter.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Quote by LieskHm I have more than one. One of them is a very evil and insane person.

LOL i hang with a group of friends and they all call mi the insane one of the group
but i think normal is boring so im always so hyper and wierd
~(^-^)~

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

^_____^ My best friend is also very nice!!!! We laugh at dumb things and do strange, odd, thigngs because we can. ^_^

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

lol
darkwaterbunny i think my best friend and ur best friend is the same girl!
omg thier so alike!
mi and my best friend is always so perky wen were together!
XD

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

lerusius

Autumn Girl

My best friend is someone who is smart and all knowing..and you never know about himself because he dont like to talk about himself...oo and Im the crazy one :D

---and he dosent like anime :sweat:

Im so Cute :nya:

miyuna

lonely dreamer

all of my friends are close to me, and they're all complete weirdos! (looks who talking) my best friend is by far the strangest, but she's the best! and the kindest. we can insult each other all we want, like "omg, ur so ugly" and the other would go "i know!!" n_n''' we know we dont mean it, it goes without saying, ive known her since 2nd grade. i love her forever. n_n

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well...I don´t really have a best friend....I have people that thinks of me as their best friend but...I don´t really thionk that I myself have one...wich is...kinda sad... :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

many of my bestfriends are really nice to me and not to eachother :\. i really don't know why...
almost all of my bfs like anime just like u guys, my longest time bf is the strangest friend i've got, many call her demented, evil or they just tell her she needs help (they really don't mean it!) ^_^'
and my shortest time bf is soooooo sweet even though he is guy.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

My best friend is the sweetest phyco ever! ( Just like meh XD) We go together like butter and toast! She is extremly funny, vain, outgoing, and sweet! We love to bug our neighbors (see siggy) exspeically if they can't catch us! At roof partys we yell down at the roof to people we don't know and throw candy down there, dance like freaks at partys, talk to cute guys we don't know, and overall just have fun! Without my best friend I would be nothing! ^^

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

yay!! an-G's my best friend!!
she totally helps me with my boy problems and totally understands it all!!
i tell her pretty much everything and i know she would always keeps my secrets to herself
she is a really great person to be around. :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.