Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wu, Shu, Wei or others team in Dynasty Warriors - Minitokyo

Wu, Shu, Wei or others team in Dynasty Warriors

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Mine's Wu. I love red. The characters are cool, loads of people in the team. I know so much about their family tree too and in a way find it cool.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Um...mine should be shu?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

I would have to go with Wu. Gan Ning and the pirate with the ninja sword (what the heck is that about?) are some of the best characters. They also have the most female characters and if I am going stare at someone's back side for the game, I would prefer it to be a female one. But that is just me....

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

I like wu and shu, wu is cool because of gan ning luxun and of course my favorite zhou tai, in shu
my favorite officers are zhao yun my all time fave, jiang wei and guan yu

Emeralis

Emeralis

Shu also has the slowest characters though like Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Pang Tong, Zhuge Liang, Huang Zhong and people like that. But I have to say....Ma Chao is cool! Zhang He and Zhen Ji are my favs! But I still choose Wu! :)

Signature

i like zhen ji that flute as a weapon is pretty amaziing. :D

Emeralis

Emeralis

I know. She's could, her outfits always seem to look uncomfortable but I guess the guys like it. :D

Zhang He looks cool when he accepts a duel in DW4, that cold stare is just cool. :)

Signature

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

well to think my fav character is zhao yun so i love so
but i also love the cute xiao qiao so i agree with Emeralis

Siri

Siri

Suou

i'd have to say wu
has most of my favourite chars
like lu xun lol.
but i love zhang he too ^_^

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I can't decide. I like Wu, Shu, and Wei. Also, some of the other characters are cool. I don't know.
I guess I would chose Wu because I like many of their characters.
I like Lu Meng, Gan Ning, Sun Jian, Lu Kun, Zhou Yu, Sun Ce, Taishi Ci.
Although, I like many of Shu characters, too. It is hard to choice.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

shu all the way

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.