Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What monitor you use and what is the best ... - Minitokyo

What monitor you use and what is the best ...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Just wondering what do you think about...
Last month I brought a Graphic Serie Monitor of ViewSonic company...
I can use 1280*1024 32bit dept color... E70f+ Series...
Do you think ViewSonic is the best solution for graphic develope...
What do you think about...
Your experience will be useful for me to buy a better one, If I can..^_^...

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

I like my Sonys.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

My tower's screen is a HP f1703 (17" LCD) that runs at 1280x1024 24-bit colour (32-bit is really 24-bit). I bought it almost two years ago for around $700, and I have never had doubts about buying it.

I'm not a gamer, so I'm not picky about refresh rate, but I barely notice any delay on my screen (only when I have a small window, and I move it rapidly around the screen). I'm not a real digital graphic artist either, but this monitor has worked well for any graphics work I've done (and I've done a fair share of that, being a web design/developer, and touching up my photos).

[/rant] :-)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Iiyama are widely known as one of the top brands on monitor and at present, I use one of their 17" TFTs.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I like Samsung monitors haven't had 1 fail on me yet. Also viewsonic is one of the better brands for monitors out there.

Personally if I was gonna buy a new monitor today, I'll buy either a black samsung or viewsonic CRT monitor that can at lest do 1600x1200 resolution.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I miss my triple-screen setup from when I worked at Microsoft. I had 3 Sony Trinitron flat-CRT monitors at 21", running at 1600x1200 most of the time and sometimes at 1280x1024.

Here at home, I recently switched from my Samsung SyncMaster 510s 15 inch at 1024x768 (dimming from age and overuse) to a Gateway ev700b 17 inch at 1024x768 (soon to be 1280x1024 when I get around to fixing my xorg.conf) that somebody gave me for fixing a computer.

My Thinkpad 600E runs a 13.3 inch TFT at 1024x768.

I am invincible!

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Samsung 15" LCD.
That'll change one day to a 19" or higher, and i'll stick with Samsung.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

My LG monitor is ok, I like it.... it's a normal flat screen 17'' tube monitor, but that's ok...
at least for now...

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Philips 17''....well..i like it....

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Samsung built 15.4'. Samsungs seem to have a good reputation

maldita42

maldita42

Live for the music

Well. ... some times .. I use as monitor my TV ... and... I can to reach resolutions very goods... and .. more things.... I think that not always is necesary to spend the money with things as that, if we have the best!! ...

Any way ... I just think! yeah! xD!

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Two NEC-Mitsubishi 930sb (19" CRT) flatscreen monitors, max 1920x1440 @ 70 Hz, I run them both at 1280x960 @ 100 Hz for a desktop resolution of 2560x960. Both monitors are the sharpest CRT monitors I have ever had. I will be using them for a while untill flat panel displays really come into their own for gaming.

Signature Image

I use a rebadged Sony Trinitron 19" CRT Flatscreen running at 1600x1200.

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

17" CRT by Macroview mp716s. Bought it 3 yrs ago together with the rest of the components that made up my current DIY PC. I have been using 1280x1024 since then and very comfortable wif it.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I havent met anybody who had problems with sansung, LG, sony or philips monitors but on my next acsition I'll look for one that suports 1280x1024 res with a frequency of 85hz cuz this wont hurt my eyes. =D

taimoor

Oooh!!! banana pie!

I only use MAG Innovision monitors... I have a 10-yr old 17" dx17-t (Triniton) at 1152x864 and a 6-yr old 21" dj910 at 1920x1440... both are incredibly sharp.

~Tai

~Tai
Hating AOLers since 1997.

Samsung SyncMaster 755dfx.. 17"
One of the best CRT 17" monitors..
1152x864 with 85hz..

I use a Flatron LCD in 1280x1024 resolution, until now i haven't had any problem

Right now im using a IBM 15" CRT. Yea, Im gonna get cancer or something but im looking for a 19" lcd/waiting for a sale..

Signature

I have a Samsun SyncMaster 793 MB. It's a 17" flat tube monitor that was cheap, but it's leaps and bounds above the last monitor I had, which was from Compaq and thus sucked something fierce.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.