Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL* Do you think you're strong? - Minitokyo

*POLL* Do you think you're strong?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Nope! I don't think that i'm strong! There are many people who are stronger than me...........................................................................................

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

I believe i'm strong. When i was in grade 5 i beat up a guy in grade 8. ....he was ugly..so i punched him lol.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I think I am, in more ways than one.
Not all strength is physical anyway. There are defintiely different types of strength. Mental, emotional, psychological.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think I'm physically weaker than average males but mantally, I think I am a lot stronger because i have a lot of stamina.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'd say I'm mentally and physically strong. I do well in school and sports.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I'd say I'm more mentally strong, rather then physically. Even though I think I'm stronger then the average girl.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I don't think I'm strong at all.

Even in death, we triumph.

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

I'm strong, moreso than i had noticed... but like it says in my signature "Having the power, and executing the use of the power are two entirely different things." Just because i can beat the crap out of people doesn't mean im going to do it. I've never had to go full out... I've only gone about 1/2 speed and strength. I feel bad when i hurt people, so i try not to, unless i reeeally have to defend myself.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

eerrhhhmmmm...i don't think i am strong...ppl can easily hit me...
but i hope that my mum send me to martial art class.... -_-

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

... Doesn't this belong to the "everyday life" section???

Anyway, I know I am weak. Even though I can run for a long time, I lack physical strength. That is why you will never see me get into a fight with other people.

Signature

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

well, all people thinks they are strong but in other word they were weak......Same as me....... :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

No, I don't think I am strong. I hardly workout.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

O.k. Watch this. I'm not going to say I'm mentally and pyshically strong. I've met people that say that all the time and if I got into a fight with them I showed them just how strong they were. I'm not going to say I've only used half my strength. I'm not cocky like that. You get into a fight with me I'm going to go all out on you. I won't hold back. I've been taking martial arts for 6 years and I'm incredibly strong. I'm also very smart (if that has a lot to do with this) I'm like one of those guys in the movies, puching and kicking so fast it's a blur and if you get hit you know it. Again, this is no joke. It's not me bragging either. It's the pure 'suger-free' truth. I put down "Definately Yes!" Because it's the truth.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

Quote by TirdaelynI think I am, in more ways than one.
Not all strength is physical anyway. There are defintiely different types of strength. Mental, emotional, psychological.

Thats true......Im not strong as in physical but mental and psychological I am

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Quote by PwnOXz0rO.k. Watch this. I'm not going to say I'm mentally and pyshically strong. I've met people that say that all the time and if I got into a fight with them I showed them just how strong they were. I'm not going to say I've only used half my strength. I'm not cocky like that. You get into a fight with me I'm going to go all out on you. I won't hold back. I've been taking martial arts for 6 years and I'm incredibly strong. I'm also very smart (if that has a lot to do with this) I'm like one of those guys in the movies, puching and kicking so fast it's a blur and if you get hit you know it. Again, this is no joke. It's not me bragging either. It's the pure 'suger-free' truth. I put down "Definately Yes!" Because it's the truth.

you sure confirm about your power......

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

i dont think i'm physically strong. i'm weak. i dont do exercise or anything.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Quote by deadpool22i dont think i'm physically strong. i'm weak. i dont do exercise or anything.

you sure that you're weak?

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I think i was weak but since i took kickboxing and i started doing fitness and stuff i think i've become stronger.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I'm alright for a guy, but I won't say that I'm strong compare to some of the guys out there

hmm.. this question is difficult for me... because my motivation is greatly driven by emotions... so my mood and all that factor into my strength. it depends for me... i'm pretty mentally strong i'd like to think, because i've been able to take in lots of setbacks in my own time and slowly change that.. but physically, i could do more :P ahha... though lol, who knows... to each person their own... that's how i think, and it could be a lack of confidence in myself if i talk lowly of myself.. anyway, yeah, overall i am both strong and weak. But how that works, it depends on how the logic is seen. lol i know, confused yet? :P

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Physically: Stronger then the average is for a person my size.
Mentally: Fair, sometimes laziness ownz me.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

what do you think strong means? strong in minds or strong in physic? i'm very weak of physic but in mind, i think i'm strong enough. i 'm not so easy to give up and that's why i think i'm strong enough in mind...

well... guess i'm strong i've been in a lot of martial arts schools in the past and now i work out nearly every day, besides only 2 guys could stand against me in a fight.^^
Don't get me wrong i'm always trying to stay outa fights...

I'm strong enough....

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.