Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL* Do you think you're strong? - Minitokyo

*POLL* Do you think you're strong?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

how do u define strong ....

for an otaku ... i think i'm uber unhealthy ... i only watch anime ... dun demand me to workout ....lolx

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I don't think I'm strong... I usually lose at arm wrestling
mentally, I'm okay... not too bad.

Majima

Majima

Love it to Death

I work out every day and, not to brag, I am the strongest person in my school. So yeah I know im strong.

Were already dead really, just most dont know it yet. When you realize this, fear nothing, and you will be set free.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by pogimonzgtI'm strong, moreso than i had noticed... but like it says in my
signature "Having the power, and executing the use of the power are two
entirely different things." Just because i can beat the crap out of
people doesn't mean im going to do it. I've never had to go full out...
I've only gone about 1/2 speed and strength. I feel bad when i hurt
people, so i try not to, unless i reeeally have to defend myself.

Sounds like me, I haven't been in a fight though and I don't think I would fight only wiht 50% of my strength. Well, I would try not to hurt them, unless I have no other chance.

Quote by MizunaMentally: Fair, sometimes laziness ownz me.

Ditto.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Strong minded, yes. Physically, probably not.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

ummmmmmmm... I've been doing martial arts for a bit now, so i guess I'v gained a bit of muscle, Physical strength is great, but if you don't have mental strength than it can be completely useless.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

no.

I'm not strong, but i'm not weak either. I'm in the middle.

Well, depends what kind of strong you mean.

I'm strong mentally, enduring a lot, but everything has its limit. Seriously, there are some pretty weak-minded folks who say OW! to just about everything (and not being random, may I add!). I pretty much make fun of them, saying OW! at the stupidest things, but say nothing at the worst stuff. How bad? Nothing really severe. Just stuff like cutting my arms or getting hit in the groin.

Physically strong? No. But for my size, I'm stronger than I look. If someone saw me, I bet they would think I couldn't lift a trash bag filled with thick textbooks. It's actually pretty heavy if you don't do weight training. But I can lift the front of a car an inch. Reminders, I did say I wasn't physically strong, just stronger than I look. I'm really skinny. Just as skinny as a girl. But honestly, I dunno. Wish there was a scale or something.

I'm more the endurance type. And I favor it over physical strength. Yeah, I re-read my post and it sounds like I'm gloating. I rather say I'm not, because this is a thread, and I thought threads were about discussions. Probably self-consciously gloating, like a lot of other humans.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Definitely... no!

I'm not weak I'm stronger than all my friends but I'm weak compared to alot of people >_<

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I am strong when i am mad!! lol!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

jaimoto81

Jaimoto!

mm! Well The important thing is use The Force in the appropiate moment! Don´t care demonstrate if you are the strongest in a mentally or physical way! Just Use it in the Right moment !!!

Ing. Jaimoto - Bogota Colombia
Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

..only fools measure their strength with fists...
...if You think you are strong then come and try with me!

Signature

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

yeah im defently strong physically, mentally, and just pure toughness. im also pretty quick too.

Quote by DarthHeart..only fools measure their strength with fists...
...if You think you are strong then come and try with me!

i would but you live in poland so sorry

samu02

Back to Basics

I know I'm not strong...yet.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Nope, I just think everyone else in my grade is pathetically weak (since I'm stronger then everyone else in my 7th grade). -_-

I work out everyday, and I have attained many mental disciplines. So I believe I'm strong, but in my case... Its because i have to be :)

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

Metally....yes. psychologically...no, physically...hell no

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ShuyenI work out everyday, and I have attained many mental disciplines. So I
believe I'm strong, but in my case... Its because i have to be :)

I want to do that, but I'm always so busy -_-

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

hard to judge for yourself if you are strong

i do train my muscles

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

oh geez, im weak as hell

Signature

I'm as weak as they come, both mentally, physically, psychologically, whatever.

does having a strong stomach count? I can eat a lot... :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Well, im strong enough to defend myself, im pretty strong for my height anyway im only 5'4 i can still knock down my friend jeff whos like 6 something. But im strongest mentally and emotionally.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.