Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *POLL* Do you think you're strong? - Minitokyo

*POLL* Do you think you're strong?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i am quite strong in strength and very strong willed...if i wanna do something....i WILL do it!!!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Satine

Satine

no, I'm not strong, im weak probably...but when your weak u can always become stronger.

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

i believe that to be strong ..... u have to be strong in not just body but mind too.......... therefor i am not strong ...............(hahahahah me dumb)

im not sure i personally dont think im strong but im bigger than most people and people in my class at school insist i am quite strong
im quite strong willed as ive always found ways out of fighting and im generally liked and have never needed to fight properly

Signature

why put the gun to your head if youre already dead?

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm a little bit strong physically, very strong mentally but I'm weak emotionally o_0 ^_^'

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Relatively, I'm not weak for my build (somewhat skinny, ~50kg); but I'm nowhere near as strong as other people are. Most of my strength is in my legs, as I played soccer when I was younger for about 7 years.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I know how to fight but I don't think I can beat anyone. I don't slap someone round the face though, I clenched my fist and punch them my hardest. I'm not a girly-girl. :)

The problem with me is that I can kick high and fast but it feels literally like a hard tap. I need to work on that, need more strength in my kick but my punches are reasonably ok. :)

Signature

well irun track so in a sense i have alot of endurance and i have only gotten into one fight before i never swung but he neer hit me i guess im just fast ........but if ur physically fit ? what about mentally can u be both ?im intelligent i just dont think in the same box as others??

I think fit would be more suitable for me haha. I'm not that srong coz i'm quite small built lol.

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

im definitely NOT strong...lol

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

there's alot of ppl that's stronger than me, if i let that intimidate me, i'll pretty much lose the battle.... But you see, i accept any fights without bailing :) Something i don't recommend you to do unless you're me, which you're not, it's a small risk for a very early death ^_^'

Signature

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Im strong yea!!!! XD lol. NahQ i'm probably weak to most people, but my mind power will kill ya if u get too close! lol. :D

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I think that I am strong because my father is a farmer and I help him all day long. I do bodybuilding and karate and lots of sports in generall so I think it is normal that I am a strong guy.... ^_^'

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Quote by IcyBladeNope! I don't think that i'm strong! There are many people who are stronger than me.........................................................................(...)

whats strong is in side me ........the dark side..........my will to live and protect....

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

shiarou

i am alive again!

im a weak, for there is no need for me to be strong. when people have someone to protect, they can be strong.

what is loneliness anyway?

Not... yet muahahaha

depends on what strong you mean... like strong as u can lift a car or strong emotionally i dunno heh... i guess i'm normal as in not to stronga dn not weak lol

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

what kinda of strength are we talkign about here? raw physical? ex: weights, or are we talking in a fight? because in a fight there's alot more going on than raw strength, there's speed, some strategy, and depends on if you have a knife or gun.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

I know i'm phyiscally weak but i really don't mind being so.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

yknow i believe im strong.
back when i was in std 1, i sorta got into a fight and i won. plus i kinda did beat some guy up 4 years back (when i was std 6). he was a meanie and i got so pissed one day, i punched him :sweat: and well, he didnt try to disturb me anymore lol XD
haha.. but nowadays, i try to stay away from this kinda stuffs... >_< ppl can be such pain in the a$$ but i ignore them. wouldnt wanna waste my strenght on them lol! XD

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Definitely No. Many, many people are stronger then me. At least physically.

Well i'm not very strong physical, but it doesn't matter when you have things like:
wit and smarts or in my Rpg kind of fighting sense, accuracy and speed.
but yea. what i lack for in physical strength, i make up for in other strengths.
even though there are some things that will always require pure physical strength.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i have never been strong physically or mentally for that matter

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

Stength is not only physical. It might ba also in intellect and will. I might be thin but I do move more mass than people in our school that appear strong...
by making them do it.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.