Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 most embarassing thing that...... - Minitokyo

most embarassing thing that......

page 1 of 1 10 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

ok whats the most embarassing that happened between you and the peorson you like(d).
i think for me it was at one point during last year was when i got pushed into a guys lap and he wouldnt let me go till the teacher gave him four hours on Saturday.... it was kinda funny too.... ^_^'

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

It happened last year. I saw the girl I liked at the time and I wanted to talk to her. So I said "Hey!", ran towards her, slipped on some water and fell into her boobies face first. I ran away 'cause I was so enbarrassed.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Bakc in the 8th grade I liked this one girl. Well one time when she started to talk to me I started studdering and made some excuse forgot what it was but I got up to leave and walked right into the door. The only reason that happened was because I was still talking to her while trying to walk away

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

the most embarassing thing must be i have never had any likes coz havent talked to many guys besides cousins *sigh* i live in a very srtict household

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

the most embarassing thing that ever happened to me is my freind fell asleep on my shoulder and her head slid down and fell into "that" area and i got sorta hard but she didnt wake up, thank god.

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I can't remember what grade it was, but me and my friend were walking down the hall talking, I wasn't paying close attention and I walk right into the back of this girl I liked... she turned around and gave me this disgusted face, later the same day I was talking with my friend again but this time I got tripped, the girl I liked was walking on the other side of the hall and I sort of well... fell into her..um.. *points to chest area* I bet she thinks I'ma total perv now :sweat:

Signature Image

the embarrased thing huh?? i always acted as if i'm other person in front of that guy. so i always make so many mistakes (i can't count it... too many... ) and never had been perfect in front of him.... it's so hard...

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Hm....maybe it was when I told him that I liked him........ONLINE.....>_<
I was pressured into doing it.......by my sister....>_>

I told her I like her, but she stood there and not saying anything back to me, she looked away, so I guess that she knew but didn't feel the same way. she is one of my close friends

me guyz no way like himan i also live in a strict household but not that strict

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.