Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your first full anime serie - Minitokyo

your first full anime serie

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Impera

Impera

The Silvercloud

Eva, definitly NGE was my first full serie, and i was impressed about it. Then LAIN, i love this one, is really wicked and leaves you with a lot of questions!! XD XD XD

Future does not flows in only one direction.
There has to be one which we can choose.
Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

my first full anime series?
well........the only FULL series i remeber from my childhood was Gundam Z.....but non-full anime includes Ronin Warriors and Doreamon

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

FULL... hmm... it would have to be Devil Hunter Yohko back when I was little. Odd anime to watch as a kid... and fansubbed too. XD

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

iht

hmm i've watched so many i can't remember which was my very first. I guess it's a mix of ecsaflowne, Gundam Wing, and dragonball Z

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I think... *thinking*... *thinking*... *thinking*... Dragon Ball, that i remember @_@

Celcius

Celcius

teh dot dood

mine was NGE... what a way to start off my anime obsession... XD

Signature

well he 1st show i ever even watched was DBZ like many people but the 1st whole show was various gundam shows, after that i was hooked on anime as i am today

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I think the first anime I watched every episode comepletely was Love Hina, but before that I had seen tons of others just not every episode.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

the origional Robotech in subtitles.

May the Woot be with you!

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

NGE... was the first full anime I saw... had all the VHS tapes XD

Signature

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Still Love Hina in LQ as the first anime ep too...

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

it was back when i was hm.. 13 years old. and that was "Dziji la trotolla" or whaterver it was called. this series was broadcast by one of the tv stations in Poland and it showed life of this small and v.ecchi guy who was crazy about white panties... and then Candy Candy and Sailor Moon ^^

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

First anime I watch all of? hmmm Tenchi Muyo! was my first ^_^ and after that I have not looked back shortly after it my favourite anime of all time EL-Hazard followed

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against ones destiny, what is a king to do?
But does one ever turly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars" - Kain -Legacy of Kain Defiance

kino

kino

tabibito

mine is eva >.< i remember seeing it in target and thought wow that looks cool.....from there on i never looked back :D

Signature Image

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh. my frist anime serie was: saber rider ^^ and than sailor moon ^_^'

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

The first? It was Cowboy Bebop. My best friend gave me a CD.. I found myself at Best Buy with the Box set.. lol

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Escaflowne. Got the fansubs after hearing about all the 'controversy' the series had that would cause problems stateside. This was while I was watching other shows airing on TV, and after the Sci Fi channel stopped showing regular Saturday Morning anime movie marathons.

diazepham

diazepham

Eye <3 Yoo?

Oh man, now I'm gonna sound all young...

My first ever series was Gundam Wing.
Then came Cowboy Bebop.
Soon after was Gundam Seed fansubs.
And then flcl. XD

[these are the completed ones, I've seen others but only a few times]

Signature

Icy

bebop was my frist full series also, i watched it on it's frist airing on Adult Swim.

They really need to give thoes people there own channel, an Adult Swim channel with nothing but anime and such would rock.

samurai x was my first full series.. it was very memorable and one of the best animes i have ever watched.

Signature

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I *think* mine was Evangelion - it may have been Lodoss(Chronicles Heroic Knight) though.... it's been a few years.

Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Mine was Transformers: Generation 1, then it was Akira, GitS and Gundam 0079.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Nightmare

yea you know you like it.

were is everyone getting all thoes cool animated signatures is there a spacific site or way to make them anyone would like to share with me . sorry i do not konw more i am new

LadyUtena

LadyUtena

Love is in the air

It was Saint Seiya : an anime I saw in my childhood... I 'm so happy that the serie continues with the Hades chapter !

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.