Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 spiral: suiri no kizuna poll - Minitokyo

spiral: suiri no kizuna poll

Tagged under Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning

page 1 of 1 19 total items

how would you rate spiral from other anime shows uv watched????

Not bad, but not good either. It looks too much like a rip off Detective Conan, not to mention it ended unconclusively (too many things left unexplained).

6 out of 10....

that's the best I can give...

9 out of 10. It was awesome. I loved it I didn't read the manga though. I want too. Any way Cool. 9 out of 10 no doupt about it.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

6,5/10. It seems better much than the manga.

Signature Image

9/10 i love the show even through they do not explain everythig. I really want to read the manga but i heard it has not been translated yet.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

10 aut of 10 for me :D! I absolutly love this anime. I don't think there ever whas a anime teat captiveted my atention as mutch as Spiral. Actualy (even thought I will newer give up adoring Inuyasha), Spiral hase become my most favorit anime of the moment!

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I really like it but not that much...the ending wasn't all that good. Overall, though, it was a nice anime to watch. I give it a 9.5. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

8/10 I think it's OK

the ending is not enough.. ^^

I love it it is a nice anime I just barely read the manga and it is way different than the anime everyone should read it. I give 10/10 it is my 2nd fav anime :D

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i wish it was longer, like the manga.

9/10! i totaly loved the manga ^_^ but I can't finde the last volume anywhere on the net :( Any 1 knows where 2 find it?

It was AWESOME! i loved it manga and anime! its my favorite! 10/10 from me!
three cheers for spiral hip hip hurray!
btw Hekomi you can find the last volume on onemanga.com its available now.

intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

7 out of 10

cause it ended quite open and left unsolved mysteries.

The anime is fantastic, but because it ended before the manga was completed, it has a very open ending. I just love the premise of the story and all the character, specifically Ayumu. I'd give it a 9 out of 10, and then encourage everyone who sees the series to go on and read the manga. It wraps everything up, and also introduces some awesome new characters (like Hizumi!).

even though the mystery was like super cool it did not end up explaining everything

Ayumu and hizumi..
little brother of god n devil...
but so cute n adorable.. ^^
heheehhe... luv them...
anime was quite okay but manga was better..... 10/10!

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

8/10. The manga was definitely better, and you can see more of what happens and where the story led to. But the anime didn't disappoint me so I guess that's a good thing ^_^

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.