Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Perfects Endings or Good but Not Perfect Endings? - Minitokyo

Perfects Endings or Good but Not Perfect Endings?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Ok, so I am just curious.

Well? Will you choose a perfect ending where the all the characters live happily ever after when finish beating the villainor a good, happy ending but not perfect where many characters die but the some of the main characters is still happy in the end?

I prefer a good, happy but not perfect ending. I do not need a perfect fairy tales 'Lived Happily Ever After' ending and ALL the characters will live type of ending. For example like Angel Sanctuary and Count Cain or even RGVeda,

So pls share your choice and if u like, u can even give examples.

-Leena =^o^=

Signature

platt

platt

Dreamer

Same here, i don't like the fairytales where everybody survives and lives happily ever after. It's ok if some main characters survive, but not everyone. Hum, can't really bring up some examples, might spoil some series for other people :\ ...

For you who don't want to know anything about the end of some series, don't read the next section of text:

One example is Mai-HiME. Almost all die but in the end they all come back to life. Not that i didn't enjoy the series and the end, but when the girl with the sword (can't remember her name) came back to life it was a bit too much. And in the way she did...
Another serie is naruto. It was good in the beginning, i mean, Haku and Zabusa died. Not got-badly-injured-but-could-continue like the rest have been in the series. They are ninjas and in that world its natural that some die, but no, everybody from konoha have survived. Hum, now that i think about it, some enemies they met around episodes 100-130 actually died during their fights. Forget naruto then...

Aah, getting dizzy, can't think...
Think i end it here and maybe write something later...

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I don't like the fairytale endings but i'd like to see some good endings even if its only a few characters who have a happy ending

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

kailone

wandering dreams...

I'd choose the not perfect, but still happy ending. makes for a more interesting series, i'd guess. like gundam seed-- although i guess it really bites for some people when their fav character dies >.>

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I hate the romance animes that don't have the people in love ending up with each other.... >.< It feels like a wasted anime!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well the best ending i hae ever seen was at the end of a movie called equilibrium if you have seen or not there is a part where preston the main character blows the hell out of a joint and then gets to the top of the building and looks out the window and smiles after killing about 100 qmen

Satine

Satine

An ending thats always good can get boring...Sometimes I like a twisted ending, where they make u think, like a cliffhanger.

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i dont like the fairytale ending ALL the time... as long as the ending is good i don't care what happens. they can kill everyone off for all i care... as long as it holds my interest.

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I prefere a good but not perfect ending, too. Since nothing in life is perfect, why the perfect ending? It gets very tiredsome.

Signature

Personally, I love tragic endings. Happy endings just don't feel as emotional as sad endings, for example in Air.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I think it really depends on how you feel about the characters and whether or not you like them. For example, I really didn't like Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi and by the end I just wanted her to die.... but she didn't and there was that really cheesy ending which made me want to throw my drink at the screen... and then there are those endings like in Ayashi no Ceres... I really liked Aya and I thought that she deserved better than to have her man have a limited time to live... and I wanted them to be a couple and live happily forever after.

So yeah... I think that it really depends on who the main character is and how you want them to end... after all, you watch an anime and expect something out of it usually :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sad ending are a lot more effective on the viewers, i think. Like when I watched the ending of Air, i was kinda devastated there -.- perfect endings are just a bit too unrealistic. but i'm not saying i don't enjoy those either xD

I love perfect endings... don't wanna be so depressed after watching a show.
But good, not perfect endings are ok too, depending on how they're done. Eg: Soukyuu no Fafner and FMA. Pple died, but the ending was suitable for the themes of the shows.

I like the endings where the good guys win, but yet they really dont. Perfect example Get Backers.

Hah. This is a story. Realism's fine, but it's supposed to be a flight of fancy where things beyond the ordinary happen. I don't care if it's unrealistic, I like to see the protagonists I've grown to care about happy. Give me something where everybody finds their niche and the bad guys are gone or reformed and I don't care if there's a plot-hole the size of Jupiter. I'm happy.

FF7? USE A phoenix DOWN #*&@(#^&(^@#!!!

Behold, the power of CHEESECAKE!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.