Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do when someone is .. stalking you? - Minitokyo

what do you do when someone is .. stalking you?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

I used to stalk my friends; following them unnoticed and eavesdropped on their conversation, but that I did just for fun. Nothing bad intended.

Real stalkers want something and are probably driven by lust more than anything. More than a lot are evil and this really is a matter for the police to handle before the stalker's "habits" gets worse.

Grifstar

Grifstar

Fear me

internet stalkers: Just try to scare them off...that's what I did anyway. Somehow after that they will never bother you again XP

real stalkers: no experience on that so..

PrinceVern

PrinceVern

Kaze-ouji

Depends who you suspect:

Someone a LOT older than you (above 18 if you're under 18): Police
Someone around or under your age: Get a friend to follow you around for a while to see if he/she notices anyone. Also, it's usually not anything to worry about.

And if its things like that, Sakura ^_^(\ then you really don't need to worry...just kids acting like idiots :3 They won't do anything serious...

Signature

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

First things first, and that's figure out exactly who your stalker is. Do some mirror stalking, find out all you can about his/her personal life and public life.

The best way to get someone to stop stalking you is to let them know you know, and do so in a threatening way. Does your stalker have any children? If so, kidnap them and drop them off blindfolded at a random church with a note saying that if you keep stalking me next time you won't get them back. If the stalker has more than one kid, kill one of them just so s/he knows you mean business.

If your stalker is one of those freaks who lives like alone or in his mom's basement, then theres a different approach. First, burn their house down, its effective and to the point. Next, buy a stun gun/taser and wait for him to follow you into a dark alley. Next, turn around and charge them, this will catch them off guard, and nail them right in the neck with the stun gun. If you stalker is male, use a ball peen hammer to smash his testicles and then use a rubber band to cut off the blood flow so he doesn't bleed to death. This will avoid those pesky murder charges should you be caught, plus you need to make him suffer for stalking you. If your stalker is female, first thing to do after stunning them is to use a piece of sharp glass or a knife to slice off her love button. This will render her unable to masturbate and she will quickly lose interest in stalking you if she can't get off to it. Next would be to take away her ability to have children, not only to punish her but to prevent her from bringing any children into the world under her care (which would be ungodly cruel to the child). You can go about this in a number of ways, but I recommend using a coathanger with rust on the tip.

Are you getting all this? Good.

Finally, if your stalker is just some punk kid who has a crush on you, just give him what he wants. That way he doesn't feel the need to stalk you anymore since he has already sampled the goods and you might get a fun night out of it, or at least a free dinner!

Man, I hope no one ever decides to stalk me.........or do I.......?

I hope this has been helpful, happy trails!

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

your sick...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

why not...simply just...not care...and if...you for some odd reason accually care...tell all your friends about it and..well..get them to spread out that for ex. you who it is and he/she is an arse who just has masturbation prob and takes it out on you..now that wasnt so evil...but WTF its just some damn dork who is to shy to just go up straight and tell you!!! damn!!!! I´m gonna kill him!!!!!roar!!! this is the fucking last time you sms me you fu***ig prick!!! *breathing heavily*...calm ....down..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ATHFFirst things first, and that's figure out exactly who your stalker is. Do some mirror stalking, find out all you can about his/her personal life and public life.

The best way to get someone to stop stalking you is to let them know you know, and do so in a threatening way. Does your stalker have any children? If so, kidnap them and drop them off blindfolded at a random church with a note saying that if you keep stalking me next time you won't get them back. If the stalker has more than one kid, kill one of them just so s/he knows you mean business.

If your stalker is one of those freaks who lives like alone or in his mom's basement, then theres a different approach. First, burn their house down, its effective and to the point. Next, buy a stun gun/taser and wait for him to follow you into a dark alley. Next, turn around and charge them, this will catch them off guard, and nail them right in the neck with the stun gun. If you stalker is male, use a ball peen hammer to smash his testicles and then use a rubber band to cut off the blood flow so he doesn't bleed to death. This will avoid those pesky murder charges should you be caught, plus you need to make him suffer for stalking you. If your stalker is female, first thing to do after stunning them is to use a piece of sharp glass or a knife to slice off her love button. This will render her unable to masturbate and she will quickly lose interest in stalking you if she can't get off to it. Next would be to take away her ability to have children, not only to punish her but to prevent her from bringing any children into the world under her care (which would be ungodly cruel to the child). You can go about this in a number of ways, but I recommend using a coathanger with rust on the tip.

Finally, if your stalker is just some punk kid who has a crush on you, just give him what he wants. That way he doesn't feel the need to stalk you anymore since he has already sampled the goods and you might get a fun night out of it, or at least a free dinner!

Man, I hope no one ever decides to stalk me.........or do i.......?

i hope this has been helpful, happy trails!

you trying to act stupid?! Shame on you man! :angry:

it happend to me a couple of times. I just get my brother to have "a little talk" with them.
F.Y.I. A little talk usually doesn't involve any talking but it can have some ass kicking. ^_^

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by ATHFFirst things first, and that's figure out exactly who your stalker is. Do some mirror stalking, find out all you can about his/her personal life and public life.

saki .. is .. very .. scared of you .. now ..

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

you should be.. this doesn't even involve me and I'm scared of athf... ^_^'

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

omg...hahahaha....lmao...thas just too funny...i didn't kno athf was funny lol...and i'm scared for neone that stalks him hahaha

I try to be in public places where there are a lot of people. I really hate crowds, but I'll bear that rather than have psychos following me around. It's happened several times, and when you see weirdoes (especially old men) following you around, you know it's just totally not good!

But stalking in school is fine. ^_^' I say that since I've done my share of stalking the cute boys too!

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

never go out alone, try to speak with that person (in a good way) and never hide yourself (that can mean fear,) and if this keeps going, .......ask help, someone you trust and with authority.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

You go to the beach and look stunning and while they are there stalking you, some one you know is breaking into their house... :)

kaitou

kaitou

up and out

stupid .. advice ..

.. trying ..

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by ATHFFirst things first, and that's figure out exactly who your stalker is.
Do some mirror stalking, find out all you can about his/her personal
life and public life.
The best way to get someone to stop stalking you is to let them know
you know, and do so in a threatening way. Does your stalker have any
children? If so, kidnap them and drop them off blindfolded at a random
church with a note saying that if you keep stalking me next time you
won't get them back. If the stalker has more than one kid, kill one of
them just so s/he knows you mean business.
If your stalker is one of those freaks who lives like alone or in his
mom's basement, then theres a different approach. First, burn their
house down, its effective and to the point. Next, buy a stun gun/taser
and wait for him to follow you into a dark alley. Next, turn around and
charge them, this will catch them off guard, and nail them right in the
neck with the stun gun. If you stalker is male, use a ball peen hammer
to smash his testicles and then use a rubber band to cut off the blood
flow so he doesn't bleed to death. This will avoid those pesky murder
charges should you be caught, plus you need to make him suffer for
stalking you. If your stalker is female, first thing to do after
stunning them is to use a piece of sharp glass or a knife to slice off
her love button. This will render her unable to masturbate and she will
quickly lose interest in stalking you if she can't get off to it. Next
would be to take away her ability to have children, not only to punish
her but to prevent her from bringing any children into the world under
her care (which would be ungodly cruel to the child). You can go about
this in a number of ways, but I recommend using a coathanger with rust
on the tip.
Finally, if your stalker is just some punk kid who has a crush on you,
just give him what he wants. That way he doesn't feel the need to stalk
you anymore since he has already sampled the goods and you might get a
fun night out of it, or at least a free dinner!

Dam dude what drugs are you on...come back to reality :angry:

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

lol kastelic... eventhough I posted before, I never said what I would do... I think I would probably do what everybody on the first page of this thread said... tell my parents and if it's bad, call the police..

Quote by kaitoustupid .. advice ..

Man, I see this guy in almost all of shyxsakura's threads! unbelievable!

Quote by shyxsakurawhat do you do when someone is stalking you??cuz i really dont know ..

[edited by Biriwilg]

Comment removed.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Hey, you're too mean and rude, ThatGuy...... :hmpf:

Cops won't do almost nothing...i was almost killed and what they said was: "não foi apanhado em flagrante delito", or in other words, no one caught him at the moment he was fighting with us (my mother and i )....we, covered with blood, full of wounds, and that mother******s told this! And the bastard is still in freedom.......but he will pay, that's for sure >:0( (revenge will be mine...sooner or later....)

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Quote by ThatGuy1079

Quote by shyxsakurawhat do you do when someone is stalking you??cuz i really dont know ..

Ummm, how about.. oooooh, I dunno...

CALL THE fucking COPS YOU NUMB cunt!

i don't what your problem is but its not nice to call females that, specially if they're young. -_-

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i had someone stalk me...it was my dog though xD

just have someone with you all the time, report to police~

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by ThatGuy1079

Ummm, how about.. oooooh, I dunno...

CALL THE fucking COPS YOU NUMB cunt!

Yeah your a jerk...In other forums a comment like that would get you banned.

Signature

Let me ask you, then, rationally. How else can she solve this situation. Tailing the stalker and setting his hourse on fire is not only improbable and unlikely, but it's also unreasonable and illegal. In the US, that's called arson. arson = felony. A call to the police, or a Restraining order works wonders, and takes less time than 'casing the guy for a couple weeks' and far, far more legal than 'run him over with a car, lol' or 'Have your brother beet him opp.'

If you want blame and guilt-free results, take it to the police. If they do not provide satisfactory results, follow the chain of command until you recieve satisfactory results. If you did not achieve any results that met your requirements, talk to the officer's C.O. follow up.

'nuff said.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.