Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do when someone is .. stalking you? - Minitokyo

what do you do when someone is .. stalking you?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Uhm....i have seen this topic but never read it and now my curiosity killed me :D

Anyway i have read many comments and i like to give my thought....

First at all....parents.....are geneticaly idiots...they dont notice the problem until the end.....then dont count really of them...you have to make the first moves alone....

Police.....useless because you are young and surely thinking that you are little paranoic

Then you have to try to solve the problem alone (at first)

And now the hints

- dont show your fear, you will make his/her game, when you receive the phone calls just follow them with some irony..this will confuse the culcript

- think seriously who can do this kind of "jokes" if a friend, an ex boy friend or maybe a girl with envy problems. Why that? Because if the culcprit phone you he know you and i dont think that you spread your personal details around internet (pics apart) then he is close to you or your friend....and the fact that he dont talk but make simply dirty rumors is a little evidence that maybe you can identify him

- when you will find him / her then.....at your choice but never lower oneself at his level

- I hope that him/her is not an MT user too :D

Anyway the very most important thing is not showing fear....your fear is him/her food, hope to be useful :D

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

.. but ..

he's my friend ...

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by shyxsakura.. but ..

he's my friend ...

If he's your friend shyxsakura, let him now this bothers you, and what it's doing to you. If he keeps on persisting, then he's not a true friend. A true friend would see this hurts you and stop. Stand up for yourself shy, don't let him(her)do this. Get some of your other friends to help you out. Someone did this for me when i was your age and it made a world of a difference. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Signature

tenten

tenten

w-inds

I'd...call the cops? ;p

Seriously though, it's dangerous to let something like this continue. People like that sometimes can't control their emotions, and the situation will get worse =\

oo ooh but you know i love you
oo ooh but i know you're mine

mamimi

fr

It happenned to me in the metro sometimes. odd men following me even though I'm going in the middle of nowhere, at the end of the metro's link. When you see him in a public place, just go near him and say something sarcastical and strong and mean just to show him you are not a fragile little thing. I engaged conversation with one, he didn't reply, that was funny, and he escaped at the next metro station. try it.
hope it'll arrange.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

oi, what kind of stalkers? Online or off, if online, just leave, offline, tell them off, to leave you alone. If that doesnt work, get friends to go everywhere with you, I have online stalkers >.< it's bad....But they are 5th graders from California...so o.O

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

.....Friends know when to stop......If he is truly your friend he should understand what hes doing.

Stalking is an obessive tone used because the person can't have someone...and they want them....want to be with them all the time. Its sick, distrubing, gross, pathetic, and in-human.

1. You warn them, if it is truly a friend, they'll know to stop that crap. If it continues let that stalker KNOW that you are serious.

2. Tell your parents, let them know that someones stalking you. If they don't believe you get proof to make them believe you.

3. Police, I suggest getting a restraining order. Big time, Thats not a friend, thats a psycho who needs help. Its sad to see someone turn into that, but its even more pathetic that the person doing this is someone that can be called friend. I don't understand people, I never will understand them. But I guess thats a part of life. Your stalker needs to know that this isn't healthy. Whats worse is it stresses out the person hes doing this too. A sign of affection? Hahaha, more like signs of obession. A very unhealthy obession that needs to be delt with.

I suggest you tell this friend to seek help. Thearpy for his sick choice of decision. I hate to lose friends too. But I can't stand anyone who has nothing better to do than to stalk someone and become a zombie. I can't stand people like that because they become something that isn't human.

Anyways thats my two cents, I'm sure this mess has been cleaned up (Hopefully).

I've had friends that have been stalked, and I've been stabbed (I kid you not) by someone who was stalking my friend via the net. I know what it can do to someone first hand... I do hope this matter has been worked out.. I pray that it has. For the stalkers own sake...and for his life.

Signature Image

try biting him/her...
y is he/she stalkin u anyway?
anyway to be serious
if he/she is ur friend n he/shes stalkin u for some sorta sexual gain or pleasure
den mayb u sud hook him/her up with another friend to get him off
ur back...wait...if u did do dat chances are if h/she is a true stalker
he'll jus end up stalkin whoeva u hook him/her up with so either find a friend
who doesnt mind being stalked or let some1 else "carry the load"
srry dats all i got

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Chopstickz....Thats half decent advice, but be serious with the matter =/ That won't solve anything. That'll just make matters worse, if not provolk the stalker to take action, possibly resulting in rape/murder/kidnapping. I don't think she'd be posting a topic on here about being stalked if it wasn't serious. =/ So please, this goes to everyone else, don't joke around with this. Its a very serious matter.

Signature Image

Quote by shyxsakura.. well .. i actually have a lot .. *sweatdrops* both internet and out ... &gt;__&lt;
some guys posted up pics of their rooms and it had pictures of me in it ... cuz that time i used to post a LOT of pics of myself .. my fault .. kyaa .. but they were my friends then .. i trusted them .... kyaaaa .... right now .. uhm ... i get phone calls ... and weird weird moans and stuff .... nasttyy!!! .. i told my parents .. and they really think it's all a joke ... but im reallly realllly scareedd .... *locks myself into a closet*

1. Never post images of yourself on the internet.
2. Never give people your phone number?

And 3. What's your phone number and where can I find pics of you? XD

*Actually 1 and 2 are true, 3 was not. Be safe.

Signature Image

Quote by shyxsakura.. well .. i actually have a lot .. *sweatdrops* both internet and out ... &gt;__&lt;
some guys posted up pics of their rooms and it had pictures of me in it ... cuz that time i used to post a LOT of pics of myself .. my fault .. kyaa .. but they were my friends then .. i trusted them .... kyaaaa .... right now .. uhm ... i get phone calls ... and weird weird moans and stuff .... nasttyy!!! .. i told my parents .. and they really think it's all a joke ... but im reallly realllly scareedd .... *locks myself into a closet*

1. Never post images of yourself on the internet.
2. Never give people your phone number?

And 3. What's your phone number and where can I find pics of you? XD

*Actually 1 and 2 are true, 3 was not. Be safe.

Signature Image

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i dont know (delete this post)

Signatures suck

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

but what if that person is a friend of your's who just keeps on phoning you every second day insist on talking at least two hours and demands to know where you are and when you are going to get home? (that is a form of stalking right?)
what do you do then?

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

If your a gal: get paranoid.
If your a guy: get their number.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I agree with what Cyanide says. I think it'd also be a good idea to keep a good friend or friends of your's that you know for sure that you can trust by your side as often as you can. This may sound kinda corny but I wish I could be there to make sure you're safe. I'd do my best to protect a friend. Besides, you're a very nice young lady and I dont think you deserve this sort of problem. I've had bad times that have scarred me for life and I'm not about to let that happen to any of my own friends.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Helen

Helen

Luffy Lover

Run away! and jump into the bushes! I stalk my boyfriend, but it's a friendly following around.

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

talk to that person saki tell them your scared becuse hes stalking you. being a awsome freind for a girl (if your a guy) is one thing but obession is another and who knows what he may do come to your house and watch as you sleep ? yea theirs some crazy people i know im one of em im crazy :D in a good way talk with em or have some that you abosolutely trust talk to them

tell them that they are scareing you and you wont them to stop what their doing :\ that what id say but im up front with most people so i unno

:d thats my 2 cents

Signature

i think the best thing to do is always call attention to them and try to include them where ever you see them. you don't get them to go away, but at least then they are just hanging out instead of stalking you. but then that's just me, i would be really curious why they were stalking me and try to find out more. perhaps i am just too bored ....

supa02

supa02

http://www.lonelymeow.tk

pull evil stoopid faces & c wat happens....actually i hav no idea

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

If they're some really good looking person, and you for some reason still don't want him/her stalking you, show them a picture of Mana (Malice Mizer) and say you're busy, also add that Mana is a guy, it works! ^.^

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Oook.

Depends on the person who's stalking you and why. If they want to hurt you or do... something... keep a knife handy under your pillow. If they just like you and want to watch you, you have the choice to either tease them/firt with them, or just flat-out tell them to go away.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Kevorkian

The Worst

You

Quote by shyxsakurawhat do you do when someone is stalking you??cuz i really dont know ..

Break his face.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

HunterX

Mercenary Ladies' Man

When someone's stalking you....you make sure you leave some fireworks behind so when they get near BOOM!!!! and you can go somewhere where they can't see oyu...Or you might be lucky and have scared them away.... :P

Or you can tell somebody....and they can do something.....

But if they're doing this often.......Try and ask one day, maybe they'll tell you what's on their mind....maybe they're not stalking you, but waiting for a chance to tell you something.

Signature
check my user page for info on the manga and me....

" If there's one thing I'm good at, it's being a gentleman while takin' down a gutless lowlife....'Cause the ladies love a ninja in a silk suit."

- Rion Hayabusa - Ninja X

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Internet stalkings? Hmmmm. A couple of my friends have had to deal with this. I would suggest the following:

Blocking that person's e-mail or IM addresses
Switching your own e-mail and IM addresses and "forgetting" to tell them
If it's through forums or chatrooms, tell the mods or change rooms

If you're feeling drastic....

E-mail the next virus-filled spam letter you get to them. Hopefully that'll put a quick end to their computer for a while.

If all else fails, draw apon your stockpile of katanas and your kendo lessons to bring about a swift resolution...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.