Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do when someone is .. stalking you? - Minitokyo

what do you do when someone is .. stalking you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

what do you do when someone is stalking you??

cuz i really dont know ..

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

The first thing you do is tell you parents and then they will tell the police.

Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

yup tell parents and the police... or...

call upon the ghost and the hybrid, they kno what to do ^_~

giving it all away...

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Call your most trusty friends saki-chan, and together catch the stalker and convince him to stop what he is doing^^

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

put yurself in the most vulnerable position so he/she will find you them shoot em in the face
or if you know the person ask them to stop and if the dont then shoot em in the face
or if you're not violent have someone else shoot em in the face
or if you dont want to involve violence at all take someone elses advice

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

assuming this is about the guy that even stalked you here, meaning he knows you.. I would tell my parents and the police, but after you've told him several times to stop.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Well......I have a girl..who stocks me...and she cute lookeing. but!! I CANT stand IT.lol. She nows know were I leve...and always wrighting notes to her friends..about me. She follows me too much as well. I usly want to yell.lol. But I play along till she gets tired of it. ONE DAY SHE WILL.lol but if its some stranger dude call the police that somone is stolcking you. <(>.<)>

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by SeranCall your most trusty friends saki-chan, and together catch the stalker and convince him to stop what he is doing^^

i would agree go get some friends and create a ambush ... then confront the stalker ... most of the time they are cowards ...

if that doesn't help .. ask dad .. and let him whoop his ass..

@Mitsu ... marry her ....

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Taurec@Mitsu ... marry her ....

only if she's goodlooking.... :D

kick teh shit out of that stalker mwuahahahah >=D!!!!
nah like many people here already said, tell your friends and parents about it. Then try to confront him and tell him what you want =/. If he doesn't listen, inform the police about the situation.
good luck =/.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Tell my parents...or siblings then enroll in a martial arts school to kick that stalker's ass!!!

Signature Image

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Quote by mitsuWell......I have a girl..who stocks me...and she cute lookeing. but!! I CANT stand IT.lol. She nows know were I leve...and always wrighting notes to her friends..about me. She follows me too much as well. I usly want to yell.lol. But I play along till she gets tired of it. ONE DAY SHE WILL

hey mitsu i think she likes u :p
i also had some guy stalkin mi before i was scared!
he stalked mi faster then i could walk!
he stalked mi to this one corner and ax mi if i wanted to go smoke some pot with him
AHH! hes nuts i dont even smoke!
sowwie i dont no wat to do either..

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

run...and hide.

ask him what the fuck he want

Quote by Kwijiboask him what the fuck he want

WAH HA HA!! listen to yourself. :D

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

if it's someone u know

ask them to stop, if the don't do it, call the cops

if it's someone u don't know, just call the cops

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Erm, this seems to have double posted. ^^; Closing!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.