Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why? - Minitokyo

Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Personally....I hate maths very much. Memorising all the formulas and equations just too complicating and a bother to me>_<
How bout ya??

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

It doesn't matter to me. If it helps me to get a good career then I'm fine with it.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

hi,i hate math too.it just gets really confusing.

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

I'm not good at maths.. I just simply don't understand it most of the time ^^

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i am so bad at math....it sucks bad and i am crap at it XD XD XD XD

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

i HATE maths!!!! grr....its depressin lollol i suck at it maybe thts y....hmmm ^_^'

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Sometimes i hate it but sometimes i like it.One thing i don't like from math:formula!!! x_x

hum... Maybe I'm strange but... I like maths....

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Well, I love math because it helps me in alotta things, even though I suck at it! :D

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

On the one side mathematics are all about logic. I like logic.
On the other side there are many formulas to study. I don't like formulas.
In the end I probably like it more then I hate it.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i don't hate maths
maybe because i'm good at it :D

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

hate never really good with numbers

Signature Image

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well i hate it all together i got gay teacher and i just don't like it well it's the truth ^^

I don't hate it at all, but I can't say I love it either. Math's just not hard for me, the only thing I don't like is a problem that look short but takes a lot of calculation to solve it

geolink

geolink

Proud PC user since 2000

Mathematics... I had this teacher in Highschool who couldn't solve his own excersizes!! ^_^'

btw, he also looked like a penguin... XP

\"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.\" - Shigeru Miyamoto

#Pantheon##Nintendo-love##Slayers#

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I'm fine with math. It can be a pain at times. When I try to help my sisters with their Algebra they get fustrated and can't "see" it.

My highest math so far is Calculus II and planning on taking higher level classes.

I hate it and because it's not used daily by people (unless it's your job to), people aren't used to it. (as in reading, where we read everyday) And I hate it cause it's confusing >_<

I hate maths...It is not because I heve got a five(E) on it...It is because I lern mathematic stuff I won´t need in my future lifetime! That sucks....

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

I like math because it follows logic and scientific method I will always come up with some sort of anwser lol by the way that's because I've taken some hard math courses, the hardest one I think has to be partial differential equation and Multi-variable Calculus with linear Algebra. But im sorta an engineer so im used to it now XD

I don't love it, but I don't have any problems with it, altough I actually like memorising all the formulas and equations, altough I don't know why. Guess that's just the way I am. What I really hate is physics and chemistry. Gosh, they're so freakin' hard! Fortunately I'm in college and the career I chose has nothing to do with that.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm good at certain types of math, but overall, I hate it. It's too complicated, and it reqires that I actually sit down and think. I like subjects that allow me to rely on my memory, like history.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

Hehe.. I think maths is quite okay.. I mean other than the formaulas and stuff, it's quite fun, esp algebra. It's only fun if you know how to do it though..

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

i hate math, because im really a bad at it :sweat: im better on humanities :)

:nya:

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Guess maths sucks huh?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.