Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why? - Minitokyo

Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Heheh, math is probably the simplest subject in school. It just *looks* complicated. Once you get used to dealing with it, math is very easy. Especially since everything usually follows a formula. You'll almost never have to deal with something that doesn't unless you're going into theoretical math.

Just understand the formulae, follow them through, and you'll always come up with the right answer. The problem is, a lot of people get lost with all the variable notation. Don't be intimdated. Conquer math!

Behold, the power of CHEESECAKE!

Quote by SketchDR10I don't hate it at all, but I can't say I love it either. Math's just
not hard for me, the only thing I don't like is a problem that look
short but takes a lot of calculation to solve it

me too

I really like it, its the only thing I do all day ^^

Yea i didn't really like it but I was good at it :)

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

That depends on if it's algebra or geometry ... but still it's not literature or english, so you can say that I don't mind when we have math :)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by s9031496cPersonally....I hate maths very much. Memorising all the formulas and
equations just too complicating and a bother to me>_<
How bout ya??

I hate it also XO

i don't like the math subject... very confusing and complicated for me... x_x

I kinda like math...(oh all right...) i like math!!! XP o_0 :pacman:
don't get me wrong or anything... im not a geek or anything... it's just that i grew up in a family of Math addicts and i guess it runs in the family...

Math's great.....It's challenging and fun!! (but the more you do the more headache you get)
But that's you have to do to get to the 'break-through' after that doing maths' just like doing the alphabate....

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Math is foundation after foundation, schema, prior knowledge dependent. If you can't recall simple things from algebra, then math is probably not for you. Later on, differential equations and calculus will kill ya.

-repeat-

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I very...................................lik math.WHY???Because it so easy for me.When I doing
some hard math questions,I will not give up and ind the answers.When I found the answer,
I will so happy even I done an question an hour.(Sometimes)

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

it depends on the topic..some i like..some i really hate...:P

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I don't love it but I don't hate it either. It does bother me sometimes but not that much though ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Maths are some of the best things on this planet. They're easy to understand and predictable, and the results are exact. I hope that most of the things could just be like Maths :p

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Mathematics ooooooo!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! Burn in HECK whoever created mathematics! I hate it, numbers confuse me! lol. I'm not stupid though, I just have bad memory so I have to study alot harder than ur average student in that subject. :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I strongly dislike it. Part of it includes the fact that I'm not good at it, and that my Math teacher from last semester didn't give me anything after I worked my butt off!

I love mathematics, I'm a math major, and a math tutor. Most people have problems memorizing all the formulas, but really all the formulas and methods are all the same. There are basic principles that tie into all of them based on what you want to do with the information you have. The trick isn't doing the problem or remembering a formula to go with a certain problem, it's finding out the basic information that helps you build what you want.

@scrapstyle, Calc ii... that was the hardest class for me so far, but i've only got you by 2 more classes: Calc III and El. Linear Algebra. It is hard to teach others math, for your sisters, you might want to try teaching them how to "see it" before you help them "do it." Anyone can "do it" if they've done it enough, but not everyone knows why it's that way. Teach them to know why the problems are the way they are and then it should be a lot easier for them.

i hate any kind of math you can throw at me 'cause all my math teachers are evil and crazy-no joke- and math makes my brain hurt.

This year i get geometry.*shudders*

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I really hate the mathematics, if Aristotle and Pitagoras lived I would kill them with my own hands, hahaha, maths sucks like me trying to solve a function ^_^'

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I despiiiiise maths, I hate it with as passion!!!! I also hate science.....eurgh, too much like maths.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Sazriel

Sazriel

"I lost you once..."

I love to hate math...mostly because I forget what I've learned every summer...it hastn't gotten any better in college...

Signature

Thrilled member of - [love hina fans]

gah!!!!!!! You people! Math is God!! j/k lol, but I frickin LOVE math! I like the logical thought sequences that go into it, not so much the number work itself . I guess what makes me so good at math is that I look at it as a giant puzzle, and these pieces fall into here and there.

For those of you having trouble with formulas, or math in general, then I got three words for you: back to basics. Always think of new things in terms of the basics, and you'll have no problem ^^

BTW, I'm in AP Calc AB ^^. I would have gone into BC (self-studied AB over the summer heehee), but schedule conflicts prevented me from taking the class. Oh well. Guess this year I'll just kick back in math since I already know it

Signature Image

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

math is my favorite subject. im very good at it. im in eighth grade this year and im taking intensified geometry with four other students.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

panda29

panda29

Thai Panda

i hate math but for some reason i'm really good at it.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i hate it cause it confuses me easily.....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.