Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why? - Minitokyo

Mathematics. Do you love it or hate it?Why?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

-_- oh well u can say im nerd n math :sweat: :sweat: i can solve the hardest quistions n different way :hmpf: and i can make calculate without paper :sweat: NERD lool :x
anyway but with all that i can get high marks ..maybe coz i hate the examz :\ well i duno what da heck im sayin so thats it ^_^`

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i hate math...i mean it's useful for future refrence but after the fifth grade, it just isn't useful anymore...i mean when in your job are you going to us pi? math has too many complicated symbols and it's just weird.

fray

fray

The lost one

I love math, it's universal language. If someone put the question " 1+1= " everyone can answer if went to a school/high school, even if you don't talk the same language. :)
People use math even without notice, for example: to calculate how many steps you need to reach something you want (the brain do this automatically). People need to know math to do shopping, to distribute something to someone and other things.
I hate history, it's so questionable because it's depends of a point of view. In some coutries a man can be a hero and in another countries can be a monster. It can be changed if something that happenned is discovered because a important document is shown, and beside... it's necessary to know years names and many things, it's so stressing to me hehe

Signature Image

I don't mind math but I hate the humongous problems that I don't find a use for but some people say there is.

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

i actually retract what i said.i now realize that since i wanna be a game designer.i need to be good at math.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

yeah i hate math! its so confusing!

Prowler

Prowler

X-Box live gamer tag, Phoenix37

I hate it, im in Geometry, so that should speak for its self.

Signature

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

well, i love math! although i always forget the formulas, i love solving number problems.

i think i'll love math than science anyway,there are so many terms in science subject!

kiP oN rOcKin!

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I hate math. Math is like my hardest subject and stuff thats why i hate geometry and algerba >=(

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

love it so mush, physics, n Chemistry also
it's like a chained problem, we use this to devide this n the ans we'll move it to the formula then the ans we'll times that n there's the right ans
it's so great XD
i haven't know bout Chemistry math but well just make it easy... :D

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I love it so much !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

It must sound strange but I like maths XD but not like I'm mad for maths :D

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

I loved math in high school, than I entered college and I wanted to strangle all the math classes I had to take. But I'm starting to enjoy it again finally during my 3rd year. I'm taking Calculus 3 and Deferintial Equations. Its suprisingly interesting. *nods*

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

I'm not very good with mat, but I like math's.
I just like it because there a lot of nubers.. ^_^
But sometimes I hate it if it's becomes to hard.

Math is like the easiest subject for me. All you really do is solve

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i hate math! XD its such a hard subject for me...all of thoes formulas and such @.@ makes me dizzy just thinking about it XD!....but of course there are some things that are easy....but none the less i hate it! OX

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

math is pretty easy, all you need to do is think that it is hella easy and its easy hahhahahah this works for me im in geometry and its pretty cool

Don't understand it, get confused by it, fail tests on it. Hate it all. Most of the stuff i'm learning I would never use in life anyway. One topic my teacher even admitted you'd never use unless you were in technical engineering field.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I love math. It is a lot of fun to solve problems and play around with numbers.
I like Math more when Science is involved.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Sinjid

The Nobody

maths is second easiest subject for me, first easiest subject is english ^^ thanx to internet
i like maths, its so easy.

I am nobody.

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

i dislike maths. the reason why is i'm rubish at it ^_^'

shiarou

i am alive again!

i don't hate math, i just don't like it. it gives me headaches and bad dreams, but to all people the truth is math is EVERYWHERE!!!(ahhhh getting dizzy again), and the only thing we can do for now is to fighto!!!

what is loneliness anyway?

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i used to like it, now i just want to rip my maths text book in half and throw the whole thing out the window. unless if i can start getting some decent marks, i wont like maths at all, but it's not to say that i hate it as well. maths was quite fun for me before, but now..... >_< depending on what the topic is, i get headaches from maths, and it's for most of the topics that i have trouble with.

i guess maths okay.i like maths but i not so good at it.hahaa.

Manga And Music Freak
http://groups.minitokyo.net/clampfans/<~~~join clamp fans..artist for the world's best comics
i aint got a attitude problem.jus a personality u cant handle.(((X

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.