Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what 's your favourite place in your town ? - Minitokyo

what 's your favourite place in your town ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

hmmm my fav. palce in my town... hmmm is my room !!!! :P

see ya! ^-^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating "favorites" threads in the future. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

i'd say the mall or any conventions in town i'm never in my room bairly even sleep there if i don't
halfto

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Hmm... I'd say the mall or the clubs.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

My room is my all-time favorite spot. But the mall is also a fun place to be. When my family begins to get on my nerves, or just need to cool down after a bad day, I either go to the park(barely anyone goes there so I can enjoy the peace and quiet) or I walk around the neighbour for a good hour or so. My neighbourhood's peaceful, not a lot of cars about and I find the greenery soothing. But that's just me talking.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

Well my room and my house, in some occasions I like to be in the house garden. It depends on my state of I animate. :)

Signature

theres a mall near our house, just a yards away, it would be my favorite place in the town.
of course theres no place like home.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

My grandmother house.

I like the Pike, downtown areas, the beaches, and my friends' houses. :D

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

The Internet Cafe.
The Mall.
The Pond.

Even in death, we triumph.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

My house, my friend's houses, the creek in my back yard.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

To tell you the truth my town suxs, its so small i does'nt even have a public library. The only part i like is Route 9W because there's a 7'11 there wear i can hang out and have a slurpee

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

1, lake-side country house
2, a coffe shop called dali

in my house - my room
my town - the delwhere bay and WaWa

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.