Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood for Dessert anyone? - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood for Dessert anyone?

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

One anime with good graphics (bit impressed). About the Vatican, vampires, war betweem them and stuff. Mix of old-style and modern stuff.Low fan base. Still growing slowly though. Anyone here watch it? What's your get on this anime?

Trinity Blood is one of the few anime that I am adicted to, pity it was licensed. But atleast I can still get it on the net (just takes a bit longer).

lolz... liscening ain't much though... Look at GSD for instance... three major english fansubs releasing episode evey week. Not to mention other language fansubbers. Tka the chinese for example, they don't even care bout license. Well those are no big deal... for i could get like 12 episodes for $7 (SG currency)... seriously...

Trinity Blood is quite nice to watch to me. To me, the main character, Nightroad was it??? is humourous at most times even though hes kind of lame at sometimes.

Yea, Abel Nightroad. well this series has just begun. We have yet to discover his origins and stuffs. What makes him behave like a kid or the relationship between him and the empress.

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

i got easily hoooked by this anime since it has everything that i love, vampires, the vatican, crosses, and such adding the future to the almost medival taste of it all..... plus the guys are hot!! ehehehe

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

kyaa!!! I love trinity blood!!! I was so sad when it got licensed T_T I always thought trinity blood was like mixture of trigun and hellsing :D

Signature

well latest release by fansubbing was 17 by shinshen.......

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

trinity blood is crazy ^^, i loved episode 14, dont want to say anything about it because i dont want to spoil it xD, but it was one hectic episode hehehe =P

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

seen the first ep. nothing more. But i was a bit impressed by it ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

I'm enjoying it so far, it's certianly seemed to have kicked off in these latest episodes, developing the story between the empire and vatican etc.. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

By the by, does anyone have the manga, and know how long this series is likely to last?

Well according to my sources, they just scan 4 chapters of the first volume in english (not counting private scan) I dunno bout the raw though. I heard they are 24 ep at all... (bit disappointing...) Well These are not set yet as the manga's out just recently and the anime's based on it.....

I like Trinity Blood alot. i find the plots ok and interesting.
It kinda reminds me or chorno crusade so i like it alot!

It's from Studio Gonzo so its already worth watching. Gonzo is making a a bunch of amazing series lately (SpeedGrapher, Basilisk) and Trinity Blood is no exception. That would the besty if someone made and 80% Abel Nightroad wallpaper (Don't know what im talking about watch the anime. For a Vampire series its amazingly fresh and original, the artwork is superior and amazing at times, especially with environments and lighting, and then it has a special something that just draws me in to this anime, and that something reflects in all their work which is why I'm as big a Gonzo as I am.

I like it very much

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I can say I'm addicted to it. Sure it is a good anime but I found some episodes too slow and the main character is sometime boring (when he acts childish).

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

It's awesome...
I'm not finished downloading yet...
It's really great!!

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

The storyline seemed quite interesting when i first started watching it but I found the main character (Nightrod?) a bit annoying. It almost seemed like a rip-off of Vash the Stampede's (from Trigun) personality, but while Vash was hilarious Nightrod is just incompetant until he turns into super vamp mode. I'll probably give the anime another chance since the animation was quite good and the storyline seemed pretty interesting.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Sub ver ep 18

TB ep18

I like Trinity Blood very much. Father Nightroad bothers me a bit, but when he turns into Crusnik it gets awesome.
Trinity Blood ep 19

haha...

Stuff is stirrin up after this ep. We've seen Crusnik 02 and 03. Can't wait for 01. Maybe he has ties with the orden? remember the silent noise ep?

Anyway... anyone read the manga out there??

im addicted to that ending song on trinity blood, "Broken Wings"

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Easy to watch, intriguing, neat storyline, good mysteries, etc..., etc... All combine together to make a pretty good anime to watch. Add in the fact that Abel and Ax are great protagonists and well its just icing on the cake.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Its nice. I like the ideas of a vampire which suck other vampires blood.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.