Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a scanner darkly - Minitokyo

a scanner darkly

page 1 of 1 14 total items

searched for topic didn't find it.

ok, so I saw this trailer yesterday when I watched constantine..man this movie looks cool with the exception of mr. reeves being in it. take a look at it and report back here! ;)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/warner_independent_pictures/a_scanner_darkly.html

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

hee hee you don't like Mr. Reeves....its funny how he talks...anyways about Constatine.....my cousins say it was okay.....i dunno....maybe it is....i wanted to see it to....but i will aree with you that keuna( don't know how to spell his name..nor do i care) is a wierd person for this kick ass killing person.....the one movie i want to...and i'm ashamed of saying this is..(reason cause i haven't seen it).....Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2..sad neh
whatever...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

well, he went from "80s rocker" to "the one" and quite frankly...he needs to drop the "lone hero" deal...he expects the movie environment to adapt to him instead of him adapting to it.

Signature Image

Saw the trailer. I love the style..might make a person who wears glasses go blind if they watch it though.
Hm...looks interesting. Some parts looked stupid.

TrinityLi

TrinityLi

innocence

I just saw the trailer. It looks pretty interesting but I think the story might be a little weak. The style of the movie looks cool. Well, we'll see how it does, but I think it looks like a Blockbuster rental for me :P

.:Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana:.

bunk that! i luv Keanu....he's a dang hottie...uhm, i dont think he's the best actor, talent-wise, but.....he's HOT...i like most of the movies he was in...ok, i just like staring @ him...he wasnt "lone hero" in the matrix, he was more "reluctant hero, young grasshoppa" (i do not discuss the sequels, they were crap, they do not exist >=( ).....so ok, Scanner Darkly.....it looks nice, artistically, but the sound on my computer doesnt work...interesting concept, the animation kinda made me dizzy, i wonder if i could sit thru that for 2 hours, can you give me a better idea of what its supposed 2 be about, Sharingan?...n e hoo, i really liked Constantine....Gavin Rossdale(CRAP actor..should stick to music!) and Djimon Hounsou(mmmm, chocolate) were in it, so it was "eye-candy everywhere!! plot? who cares!!" XD

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

O_O , that is going to be release? God i have to see it, its new different form of movie, but it looks great, and also, Keanu Reeves is my fav actor, so i definetly have to see it. Thanks for share it. Take care.

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

yes i too saw it when i saw constantine and yes that movie looks really cool i was actually gonna post about it but i didnt know the name of the movie

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I saw Constantine :)
It's very col and assom if you have chance watch it :)
Big hugs

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Me too

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Quote by toxictea23Saw the trailer. I love the style..might make a person who wears glasses go blind if they watch it though.
Hm...looks interesting. Some parts looked stupid.

That's wat i was gonna say...(kinda).

I'm Back!!

pamkips

pamkips

?????

okay well now i have a very stable opinion.....
i saw the movie this weekend...aannnnnnndddd i was somewhat dissappointed...i expected a little more demoning here some blowing off demons there....well.....i dunno....well like i said i was somewhat dissapointed...my cousin says that it might of been keanu himself...whatever...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Quote by kawaii-chickenokay well now i have a very stable opinion.....
i saw the movie this weekend...aannnnnnndddd i was somewhat
dissappointed...i expected a little more demoning here some blowing off
demons there....well.....i dunno....well like i said i was somewhat
dissapointed...my cousin says that it might of been keanu
himself...whatever...

you mean Constantine right? cause a scnner darkly hasn't been released. If so, then yea, it was a pretty crappy movie...especially since mr. reeves still had the whole "the one" thing going to his character.

Signature Image

angelicfairie

angelicfairie

There Is Still Hope

oooopppssss sorry this campus has wack ass computers.
maybe next time though. at least i know of one lab that i could go on the administrators side lol.
was the movie scarie though? never seen it.
have you seen narnia?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.