Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Characters That Look Alike - Minitokyo

Anime Characters That Look Alike

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Oblong

Boredom

Which anime characters from different series would you think looks alike in the slightest way? I think Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) and Kyo Sohma(Fruits Basket) look almost exactly alike....almost.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

winter

winter

Beneath A Different Sky

kagome from inuyasha and rey from sailormoon

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Pretty much any character from Fafner looks like characters from Gundam Seed. I think it's because of the same artist. :)

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Spike from cowboy bebop kinda looks like mugen from samurai champloo, its probably also cuz of the same creator. And they also have the same attitudes!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

I think Inoune from Bleach (the anime, she looks different in the manga) and Aya Natsume from Tenjho Tenge look a lot alike.

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by endsoftheworld99Spike from cowboy bebop kinda looks like mugen from samurai champloo, its probably also cuz of the same creator. And they also have the same attitudes!

Well Spike, Mugen, and Hige look a lot alike too, it's the hair ^^, and theyre all hot lol

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Hehe I found this a while back.
undefined

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by Silvandragon17Hehe I found this a while back.
undefined

Woa, lol, nice ^^

Zechs from GundamW and Char from the first gundam, just different hair color, but the mask thing... xD

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

zechs and anyone with a mask that is white in the gundam series

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Toomi from fafner and Marilliaria from Gundam Seed. They look the same becuase they have the same artist. They both like cameras too xD

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

A teacher from Mao-chan looks sooo much like Naru from Love Hina

http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/meganekko/mishima_kagome-2.jpg

BTW Naru is also seen in Mao-chan, they actually visit Hinata-sou

http://miao.us/image.php?image=10-mao-04.jpg

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) and Lorenor Zorro (One Piece), they look like siblings.

And one of my friends looks like Jin (Samurai Champloo), but with shorter hair and without glasses. When some of our classmates saw a scene of Samurai Champloo they thought that it was really him.

Reverie Metherlence from erementar gerad and Pilika from Shaman King. They are a little alike ^^u

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by Mizu-kunIchigo Kurosaki (Bleach) and Lorenor Zorro (One Piece), they look like siblings.
And one of my friends looks like Jin (Samurai Champloo), but with shorter hair and without glasses. When some of our classmates saw a scene of Samurai Champloo they thought that it was really him.

lol then he must be really cute, huh? lol

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Any 2 series done by Masami Orabi (Fatal Fury, Voltage Fighter, Virus Buster)

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Though not quite in anime, Cloud from Final Fantasy and Ichigo from Bleach. Dye Cloud's hair ginger and you've got two giant sword-toting spikey-haired fighting nutters. Huzzah.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

shikamaru from naruto and zoro from one piece, their eyebrows are quite the same.. x)

Well its the same basic theory that there are only 7 main story plots in the world and all stories are a variation of those 7 plots. I don't think you can develop a likable, relatable good main character personality without copying anything because if their personality wa totally new and such then wouldn't they be entirely unrelatable and the plot would fall through. I mean, if you can't believe a character's reasons that the plot is out the window, end of story.

ETA: sorry...I thought similar as in character personality and not design; am a t00b. Emoticon In anycase, there's only so much you can do with the anime face and different hair. Kaede from Shuffle! really reminded me of Minawa from Mahoromatic and about half of the other blond anime girls out there. >_>

And Aside from rules, some characters from different series lok alike is because they are designed by the same person.

Here's an example:

Hisashi Hirai:
Scryed, Infinite Ryvius and Gundam Seed (including Destiny), Soukyuu no Fafner,etc

Keiji Gotoh:
Kiddy Grade, Gatekeepers, Nadesico, etc

Some character designers have their own distinctive styles. Everytime I see a character that has "larger-than-your-normal-anime-character" eyes with that trademark reflections in it, I can tell it's Keiji Gotoh's work off the bat. Same goes with Hisashi Hirai's style in Infinite Ryvius and Scryed (I don't watch Gundam Seed and Fafner).

There are some whose character designs vary a lot like Atsuko Nakajima. He did the character designs for Get Backers and Trinity Blood. But they don't look at all like those in You're Under Arrest in which he also contributed to the character designs.

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Tomoyo and Nadesico of Card Captor Sakura almost looked alike. Although they're not from different series, they seem to have many similarities too.

Signature

I think Shinn in Gundam seed and Fafner main character looks alike

You can go home and eat!!!!

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Quote by Oblong

Quote by Silvandragon17Hehe I found this a while back.
undefined

Woa, lol, nice ^^

OMG i cannot believe lots of anime characters were look alikes. :o :\

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Ash from pokemon and Tyson from Beyblade sort of look like each other

Signature

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

personality? definatly shikamaru -naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.