Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAV KOF HERO - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Gosh.....First time I ever played an SKN game I was Joe Higashi....I believe thats how its spelled......But Terry Bogard quickly became my favorite, btw this game was Fatal Fury. I was a HUGE Art of Fighting fan and loved Robert Garcia, though my love quickly went to Mai (who I found to be MOST hilarious since shes the only character they decided to make 'bounce' and made it VERY noticable) and Blue Mary.

Though I stopped playing KOF after 99'....Just seemed to lose the touch it had, no offense to current fans. I love the games seriously, but it just seemed......VERY repetative, how many contests are gonna be hosted by people who are either in relation to a previous boss, or ARE the boss except mutated or something.

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

K and Kyo kusanagi

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.