Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POEM - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

You lay in bed with falling tears,
The endless memories,
And filling fears,
With light innocence,
And dark despair,
You wish to sleep,
And eternal sleep,
And dream forever,
Away from thy despair.

© Copyright

I don't really care if sucks I am a much better artist anyway. <.< But tell me what you think! Be kind though! Thanks ^.^

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Its a great poem.
Everyone always writes such sad poems, I think I'm going to write a happy poem. :)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

It's...
A Poem, alright...
Not a flowing style, but it's good nontheless.

Even in death, we triumph.

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

I think its pretty good! Its got a dark theme, but its beautiful in its own way!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

it was cute i liked it
dont brate yourself it was good

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

I liked it, you have a good imagination keep on working XD

pd: I don't think it sucks^^

melissa...

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zero-walt

zero-walt

Inuyasha

It's a great poem.^^
Will you make another poem?

'Signature Image' I am the one and only Wing Zero

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

So beautifulT_T and clapping hands as well. Hope to see u make more poems^^

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Quote by EsunaMeggyIts a great poem.
Everyone always writes such sad poems, I think I'm going to write a happy poem. :)

That is true. We have many young members on MT, and I certainly recall that when I was at that age (especially in high school) I wrote very similar poetry.

But Minitokyo is a wonderful community and everyone is welcome here, where we don't have to feel as though we are being judged each moment.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us AMC (can I call you that? :P). No matter what your poetry is or what you or others may think of it, you should always keep writing it. It's important to do that, and I think you might agree?

Also try to write a longer piece. And don't necesserily feel that your writing has to conform to any grammatical rules or otherwise. I think this piece has room for improvement, but as will all things, practice will produce those improvements in your writing you may desire.

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

niiiice **big SMILE**
keep it up!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.