Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skool!!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

When do you go back to skool and are u looking forward to it?
I'm indiffernt I guess about it, it's just something I have to do.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I'm looking forward to it.
I like the rush of school.

Even in death, we triumph.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I think tht I'm going to miss summer.
Though it'll be great to see everyone again! :D

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Quote by Krisari When do you go back to skool and are u looking forward to it?

Mostly, I'm indifferent too, but, the night before classes start, I just feel something's missing. Maybe a book, maybe the uniform, or maybe even something teachers told us to bring the first day.
Now it's been a week since my classes started, and I'm a little tired -.-, but everything's ok ^^ I'm ready for homeworks and exams.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by anita91

Quote by Krisari When do you go back to skool and are u looking forward to it?

Mostly, I'm indifferent too, but, the night before classes start, I just feel something's missing. Maybe a book, maybe the uniform, or maybe even something teachers told us to bring the first day.
Now it's been a week since my classes started, and I'm a little tired -.-, but everything's ok ^^ I'm ready for homeworks and exams.

Yeah I feel like somethings missing too! I end up making sure everythings ready, I can't believe skools already started for u! well as long as ur happy with it.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

im done wif skool life..
but dis sept 14 is the time return to collage
have to stay in hostel *cant online at mt, huhu*
thats sucks.. i don wana going back there..

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I always get stuck in a loop. Summer is boring, can't wait till school starts. Man, school is so boring, can't wait till summer starts.

I'm usually excited about going back to school,
but this year i'm not for some reason...

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i started school today, i wasnt looking forward to the first day, first days always suck, but it wasnt that bad actually. :)

Signature

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

i'm actually excited to go back to school, so i have something to do. i mean, school isn't a total waste, right? i'm getting bored by just sitting at home. i get to see my friends again too. that's good. :D

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

Well, I was excited when I went to school last year, but the 11th grade was the maddest year in my life. Now I'm happy I've already finished with all the exams and looking forward to studying at the university.

Что ж, иду своей дорогой...
Russian otaku community is growing steadily.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

To me, it's one big loop. During school time, I wish for it to be summer. But after like a week of summer, I wish it was school again >< I gues I'm stuck in this hopless loop until I graduate!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I go back to school this Thursday ^^;; Looking forward to it like a madman.

Signature Image

i can't to go bac to skool, but the stupidest thing is, when i get to school on the first day, I look forward for the next day off, or holiday off of skool

i go back on the 5th and i'm looking forward to it

Satine

Satine

I go back Sept. 8, not too happy because technically I'm going back Sept. 7 to fight for a locker! :hmpf:

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

I never look forward to going to school. My school life is a miserable one.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.