Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Place for Literature (put your poems here) - Minitokyo

A Place for Literature (put your poems here)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by omniI'm curious: How in the name of God do you justify this being either a serious suggestion or a complaint? Please, do tell.
You can make a bloody thread in the General Discussion forum. :/

I'm curious: What the hell do you care??? But if it makes your miserable life a little more better, then I'll tell you.
Complaint: There are too much Poem, story and literary threads on the Everyday Life category and even more are being made everyday.
Suggestion: Create a seperate category to place the Literary threads so they will get more views and comments.
My Suggestion to you: Consult your psychaitrist. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0!! >=0!! >=( >=(

Jakulito's right. Nowadays, there are so many threads created and it's about a single poem. It makes the Evryday Life Section flooded.

A separate category will do to prevent this!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i agree MT is an anime site, but litrature should be welcomed

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hey jack sama i actually know a group dedicated to poetry, don't know if it's active anymore, but i'm quite sure they held some kind of contest too. it's called poetry corner or something like that, trying to find the link.

btw i agree there's a lot too much poem threads around here lately, why don't ppl make at least a compilation of a few poems and submit them, and not make separate threads each time? the problem is that if you want criticism on your work, it's easier to submit one poem at a time. but maybe holding a poetry contest would be a good thing, so there can be a red sticky thread that'd become "the" poetry thread ^_^

woohoo i found it : http://groups.minitokyo.net/poetry-corner/
and it's not dead at all XP

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Thank for the comment and link Anj. I'll drop by there sometime and present them with a proposal.

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Then make a general literature thread in said forum and get a mod to sticky it. It's not hard if you actually have half a brain.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by omniThen make a general literature thread in said forum and get a mod to sticky it. It's not hard if you actually have half a brain.

Complete sh*t!!! Why don't you just go back to whereever cave you came from and just sleep again.

If you know how MT works and what it's going through right now, you might understand why I'm trying to push this through.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by omniThen make a general literature thread in said forum and get a mod to sticky it. It's not hard if you actually have half a brain.

Complete sh*t!!! Why don't you just go back to whereever cave you came from and just sleep again.
If you know how MT works and what it's going through right now, you might understand why I'm trying to push this through.

Yeah and if that is to be done then it'll be a total mess. Understand it omni that MT's having some problems now.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Anjhurinbtw i agree there's a lot too much poem threads
around here lately, why don't ppl make at least a compilation of a few
poems and submit them, and not make separate threads each time? the
problem is that if you want criticism on your work, it's easier to
submit one poem at a time...

or maybe members can just make a thread dedicated to their literary experiments and post their works there. a thread for each member, yeah? then, when the others are done evaluating the featured piece, the thread starter can update the thread and post another piece.

-----

simple, but highly inefficient.

for example:
Member A wants to know whether or not "A Short History of Nearly Everything" is a good read.
Member B replies. He doesn't answer A's question but rather submits an inspired piece about takoyaki.
Member C replies. She gives a brief summary + in-depth analysis of "Primary Colors"
Member D replies and evaluates Member B's piece, calling it a "tasty testament to the treat that is takoyaki."

Chaotic, isn't it?

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Thanks for that wonderful explanation, Revue. It's as simple as that, omni. Did you think that you're the only one that suggested that?

Anyways, I don't really suggest creating a category specifically for Literary works in the Forums. The Forums is a place for discussion. What I would like to see is a system similar to the review submission system.

Signature

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Nice idea!! I have some poems that i wrote in the thread section of my userpage so, if you wanna read them, check it out! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.