Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto - Minitokyo

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

eer.... okie... i'm gonna ask u guys... what does naruto means. an why did the guy name the show naruto not others..?....

it is so obvious that Naruto is the ~~main~~ character.

KiraKira

Hitori...

" Studio Pierrot " that created Naruto.. my guess the title is called Naruto because he's the main character of the series? most of the stories and events involves Naruto and tells us why he is determined to fight and protect his friends so bad. Sasuke has the same problems its just the company choose Naruto ok? hes special cause he has a demon power called Kyubii and thats just how it is and will be till now and the end of the series.

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

It's a Japanese play on words. A naruto means a swirling whirlpool, or directly translates to roaring strait, because Naruto is a wild roaring person like a whirlpool. But a Naruto is also a swirly shaped topping for ramen, which the character Naruto is famous for liking. W00t, Wh0 i$ t3h 31337 0t@ku???

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

i remember there was once naruto an sasuke fight for for the main char...

Quote by sakuragigii remember there was once naruto an sasuke fight for for the main char...

where did you hear this?

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

well... its was on the show... i think its the part where sasuke wanted to find his bro an kill him for revenage... it was about 5eps of sasuke i think... yar before that the summary off next eps shows naruto an sasuke fighting over the lead off the show... yar...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.