Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 computer casing care to show it off an care to poll. - Minitokyo

computer casing care to show it off an care to poll.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

which would u perfer? an y??? post ur comments here...... ^_^ or would u rather build one up urself? ..... okie... i did the poll wrongly... so please post what version you would like to have.

KiraKira

Hitori...

for me , something totaly modded version ;). Something like hmm Clear? :) probably not glass cause its too heavy but maybe clear plastic and metal coverage.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

metal. i don't really like to modify it so much, cuz i end up just not using the panels of the case and leaving it all exposed.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

:o but won't the parts be exposed... for me mod using uv blue ayrilc or uv red... there are pple using plastic with in build mini dvd tv. an one think it sure cost.....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.