Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inuyasha Fans! Kikyou vs. Kagome! - Minitokyo

Inuyasha Fans! Kikyou vs. Kagome!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I prefer kagome... XD
but...recently i'm into sesshoumaru-sama! :D

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I would have to say Kouga is the best - I prefer him paired with kagome over Inuyasha (at least he is committed to her!)

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by ForsakenDreamsI love Kikyo!!! Dead girls are hot!!!

nani O_O

if it came to my fav character, it'd def be miroku >:D pervert monk power!

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

Quote by FreeterKagome, hands down. Kikyo's return should've been kept to one episode.

the same

Signature

Kagome! Kikyou is the past and she's not even alive anymore >_<

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by GrifstarHmm..
For your 2nd reason: She only tried to kill Inuyasha becasue she thought he betrayed her. And that's also why I partly think she no longer trusts anyone. I mean, think of what has happened to her. She tried to befriend Inuyasha, then he agreed to become human using the Shikon no Tama. Then the next thing she knows Inuyasha tries to kill her (which of course we all know that wasn't really him, but Kikyo didn't know that). After all that, (well, since she was revived and all) you would think now she wouldn't trust people so easily.

I should have responded to this earlier...even after Kikyou knew about Naraku, she still tried to kill Inuyasha. Every time they meet, she keeps repeating, "Your life is mine." I read this as, "When the time comes, I'm going to be the one who takes you down to hell." And that's literal, by the way...

Signature

i've always thought this was similar to the rei/asuka evanglion comparisons, where you have one girl who is energetic and spiritedl versus one who is mysterious and emotionally closed.

i like asuka, and i like kagome, so at least i'm consistent. although kagome can get annoying on occasion...

Akiravinoe

Akira

Why do u hate kikyo so much? I think kikyo's death wasn't her fault ( even it wanst 100% true ~_~; ).
i like Kikyo because she's calm, graceful and elegant.
1 thing for sure, that inuyasha can't be 1 either with kagome (different time) nor Kikyo (different world) :p (kawaiso inuyasha)

Kikyo is the best!!...many people don't look at it from her perspective and it isn't fair to say things about her without thinking of what she had been through.....the one person whoshe loved dearly killed her (even tho we know it was naraku) but she didn't and how would u feel being bought back to live unwillingly....and find the one you love haning around a "wannabe pristess" i mean i wouldn't be a happy camper....i honestly would kill him and her...and call it a day....but that's just me....but no one looks at it from that angle....the kagome fanatics are all like "oh she tried to bring him to hell" well if i thought someone killed me i'd try to bring them to hell to...but the thing all kagome fanatics seem to pass over is the fact that she didn't know....kikyou didin't know that naraku killed her....so y bash on her you can't blame pplz for things they don't know....as in real life if they didn't know they didn't know....and pplz say she's evil!?!?!....you can't be evil and be a pristess i mean look at what happend to subaki....evilness+pristess is a no go.....and as for breaking inuyasha and kagome up!!...ha!...she has her own time....she has a loving family a boy that adores her and great friends....y would you leave all that for one person....not likely to happen.....plus do you think inuyasha would want kagome to leave her family knowing he didn't grow up with his?...i don't think he's that selfish...besides he was only handed the bottom of the pot....not that hard to throw away....and if it weren't for kikyou kagome would have no powers at all....even tho they are nowhere near as good as kikyou s powers....but still in all kagome fanatics just need to take a look at it from kikyou's point of veiw....oh yea and also about kikyou being evil...if she was evil would she have saved rin?.....i think not....she is kind...and even tho she is dead...she still helps people lyke that old man who gave her the shikon jewel and asked her to burry his hair near that temple....so evil is definatly not her....she is misunderstood by alot of people...and i think that people should just take the time and analyze her character alittle more....oh and when she did find out naraku killed her and still tried to kill inuyasha...ok picture this...you found out the person you thought killed you didn't but you still love him/her.....but they are hanging around someone else that also has growing feelings for him/her and vise versa.....wouldn't you test them to see if thay still loved you....Thats all that is....she's testing him to see if his love is still the same it was 50 years ago....earlier in the series it might have been....but later in the series....his love is kind of in the middle.....but i think he still love's kikyou alittle more...even tho he knows she's well capable of taking care of herself....he still want s to protect her....unlike kagome who is always getting into trouble and needs someone to bail her out....he has no choice but to protect her.....that's my therory any way....agree, disagree....the choice is yours....but don't let a little discussion be the reason you aren't freinds withsomeone or that youflame them....we all have our oppinions....so lets leave on friendly terms and say that i respect each and every one of your oppinions......geez i wrote alot...hm

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

Quote by h2dz

Quote by h2dzKagome... hands down

still Kagome :p... *runs away*

oh i'm adored! JK! XD

Gaara of the Desert...

I hope they do fight....and both die.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Kikiyo for the win. May true love conquer all.

they are the one in the past :)
so i like them all~

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

Quote by LycainI hope they do fight....and both die.

=_=...no way! well kikyo can but not me LOL

Gaara of the Desert...

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

kagome Rules!!!! but Kikyou is more powerfull and wise, nevermind, Kagome is the best!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

They are both really annoying sometimes, and Kagome and Kikyo were both cool for the first 3 episodes, but i can't handle Kagome's voice in Japanese at all, nor can I take it in extended peroids in English. She also pionts out the obvious way too much.

Example 1. (Inuyasha is bleeding from head to toe from sword wounds) Kagome- "Inuyasha, you are bleeding you need to take a rest"

But to her defence she is in every episode, and lets face it, something has to get annoying after the 110 plus episodes I have seen.

On the other hand, Kikyo is dead, and she wants to kill Inuyasha, which is fine if she tries, but she never does it in a cool way at all. she drags him to the underworld, gives Naraku jewel shards, or tries to make Inuyasha follow her into a trap. So, that is very lame.

her voice isn't as grating, but her character also isn't as creative as Kagome's.

Well, all in all, just like it is in the anime, Kagome=Kikyo reincarnated, neither of them are the clear winner as far as i am concerned. i'd rather just watch inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and Sesshomaru destroy stuff..

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> On a bow and arrow battle, hands down, Kikiyo will win. But her annoyance irritates me. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Kagome...she's just a lot happier/alive(in spirit) than Kikyou, she's a lot more modern-day. If I were born during the same time as Kikyou, I'd probably end up picking her instead, but...[shrug]

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

kikyou is the best and the prettiest of all

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

kikyou is the best and the prettiest of all

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

I like Kikyou...because she's the original, she had the soul before kagome...without kikyou, kagome wouldnt exsist...think about that

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Well, this is a very very old thread.

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Versus thread. As such closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.