Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steel Angel Kurumi? - Minitokyo

Steel Angel Kurumi?

Tagged under Steel Angel Kurumi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

Just curious to know if anyone here has watched that series, and what they think of it.

Proud member of Final-Fantasy, Guilty-Gear, Kag-San-lvrs, Ecchi-Club, and Adult-Swim-Watchers

I've got both series but I haven't watched either XD

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i got all three and i liked them. i do believe im missing something out of it though. not sure. =/

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

Three? I thought there were only two different series. oO

Proud member of Final-Fantasy, Guilty-Gear, Kag-San-lvrs, Ecchi-Club, and Adult-Swim-Watchers

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there was encore as well, technically a third series i guess

Signature Image

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

yea, steel angel kurumi, steel angel kurumi 2 and steel angel kurumi zero

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

..I did not know there was another one. Did it come out at a different time? Cause it wasn't included in the Perfect Collection I bought. I only got the first series, the Encore disk, and Steel Angel Kurumi 2.

I have both seasons and the ova (encore), and I can safely say that the first season is good, the encore dvd is good, although not quite as good as the first season. Season 2 was terrible.

I love steel angel kurumi ^_^ Saki is so cute

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

So, what's the basic plot behind Kurumi Zero, if anyone knows?

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

yea I watched it... like 4years ago, to tell you the truth I really didnt like it because it was like 100%, for eechi lovers and alot of fanservice... and it has shoujo-ai in it too >.< which means this series really isnt to my teaste... what the heck I was 10 back then anyways.... my sister made me watch it and I was like "blahhh"

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Itw as pretty funny, with some action, love...and i also watched it about 4 years ago. So i'm not really that sure of the plot.

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Season 1 is pretty enjoyable. The OVA didn't live up to season 1 in my view, but you can get it for $12-15 (or like $8 used) so it does give you somewhat of an idea. Season 2 was very disapointing. It seemed to lose it's magic and I got tired of the stupid plot line based off of and mixed with yuri/shoujo-ai suggestions (although I don't remember them showing any yuri scenes). The covers are rather fooling in that you think it is a show with a lot of nude girl scene. In reality there was very few in season 1and a little more in season 2 (but most drawing were from a distance and not high quality). Season 1 did have some enjoyable humor though :) and I would recomend picking up the box set if you can (best buy had it fo $40). If you have any other questions about Steel Angel Kurumi, just let me know :).

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

Does anyone know where I can find Kurumi Zero for a cheap price online?

Hmm, I got a box set of both series(Steel Angel Kurumi 1/2/encore), but haven't watched it yet o_o (Dunno why...) I never heard of Steel Angel Kurumi Zero before. (Goes and finally opens the box set, and starts to watch*)

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

I have watched only Steel Angel Kurumi 2. Man, it's impossible to understand what is happening without watching the 1st season. >_<

But the maids are so kawaiii!!!

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

ive only read the manga

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I've wacthed the anime series and read the manga. While the manga has more depth and serious nature, the anime is a lot more easing and fun. Although both versions doesn't match in any matter (only the characters and some very few seequences). But besides that, I love the series. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i loved the series!!! a lots of nudity but it was really good!

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

description for zero

sometime in the distant future, Kurumi, Saki and Karinka share an apartment with another girl named Excelia. One day, after school, Kurumi tells everyone that she is in love with a man she met named Michihito Kagura, but she doesn't know when she will see him again.

theres steel angel, steel angel encore, steel angel 2, steel angel zero and steel angel live action.

steel angel is a fun series to watch and encore was made to please the fans. steel angel 2 is just yuri (new master is a girl) and zero is just plain weird. haven't watch the live-action and im not planning to do so.

Satine

Satine

I watched Steel Angel Kurumi (1st series) and I liked it. Nakahito and Kurumi were cute together. I read the manga too, but I had no interest in the girly second series, much less a third. ~_~

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

ZeroGravity-> I've never heard of Steel Angel Zero, is it a new series? I've heard of a live action version, but not interested.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Quote by TheVanishingBoyZeroGravity-> I've never heard of Steel Angel Zero, is it a new
series? I've heard of a live action version, but not interested.

its old, came out in 2001. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1853

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

My friend owns the box-set to both series of this, I've seen it ^_^ it is a very good anime too

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.