Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steel Angel Kurumi? - Minitokyo

Steel Angel Kurumi?

Tagged under Steel Angel Kurumi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

Quote by ZeRoGravityits old, came out in 2001. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1853

^ Well, blow ne down! I've got to check that OAV out, was it distributed here in the US?

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Quote by TheVanishingBoy

Quote by ZeRoGravityits old, came out in 2001. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1853

^ Well, blow ne down! I've got to check that OAV out, was it distributed here in the US?

im not sure, ann doesn't say that its licensed but animenfo did. I went on adv site and only the 1st and 2nd season is released on dvd, the last dvd release was in 2003. Getting through fansub is difficult since its an old/unpopular series, i try dling it a few yrs ago...took me awhile.

EzekielRath

Joy and Sorrow

I enjoyed 1, encore was decent, and 2 was crap. i looked at the info on zero and it doesn't look worth my time

Ive found their weakness! Without their heads their powerless!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

here in australia in december we are getting the full boxset, thats 1, 2 and encore ^^

all for $80 too :D

Signature Image

I've seen the beginning. I don't like it as much. It seems good but also weird. Maybe i shoulkd watch it more than.

I love the Steel Angel Kurumi series, a lot. The first series had a lot of depth and it was really a great meaning, but the story and plot was weak. I mean, c'mon, evil somthing destroying mankind, building something to stop it is kinda old. But all and all the first season was great. The second season on the other hand, was crap. Nothing spectacular there, unless you really like anime based with shoujo ai/yuri genre (which i really am not into). I have not seen Steel Angel Kurumi Zero, though i am sort of interested, and i also kind of want to watch the live action version as well-Steel Angel Kurumi Pure.

Don't bother with series two. the only connection to series one is the characters. The story from one was better but the direction two took the story was completely stupid.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I've never seen the series anime or manga-wise, but I know a place with pics from the anime series

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I actually liked the series. They were pretty good. Personally liked the first seaseon the best.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

i've watched both i and i'm not quite sure how many ep of 2 are there??? but i love it and my fav steel angel is got to be saki

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

I think this series is just so so~~~

The first and second series were both good, but Steel Angel Kurumi Zero was horrible. They removed all the humor from it, which made it extremely boring.

I own both seasons and encore and I loved it all. I can see why some people don't like the second season, but I love that kind of anime (and Yes I am a little weird, happens when you go to college.) Zero however gave me a headache because it in no way had anything to do with anything.

i ove the series but i wish the second season had a deeper story, just like the manga.By the way it hasnt finished and i wish they introduced more steel angels.

Season1, pretty decent, season 2, sucked. Encore, never saw it. I've also read the volumes that came out on manga which was much more interesting. Though i wat i really dont understand is that at the end of the manga, it says "see u in volume 10" but there never was a volume 10 on sale. Wat the Fu*& is that. I really enjoyed the manga, can anyone tell me like wat happened...

Signature

i've seen all the steel angel series but i'm looking for the manga
i can't find it anywhere for download it

if someone have some info plz meke me know

merged: 12-29-2007 ~ 01:03pm
(sorry for my english not my language)

merged: 01-01-2008 ~ 05:03am
where can i find the steel angel kurumi manga for download it?

merged: 01-01-2008 ~ 05:05am
where can i find the steel angel kurumi manga for download it

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I think that Steel Angel Kurumi, the first series at least, is cute and funny. I love all the cute chibi scenes :)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I know that I am quite late to this topic, but I have to admit that I was not into anime at all until I saw Steel Angel Kurumi. Such a heart warming story of love. I don't know too much about the types of anime and art styles, so please forgive my little knowledge. I recently saw Steel Angel Kurumi season 1, and immediately fell in love with Kurumi's character. She is so cute and innocent. I found the story amazing, the characters lovable, and the love between Nakahito and Kurumi to be astounding. It truly shows that love can pierce the darkest of shadows and bring light to those who we fear have lost the light in their hearts. I am deeply saddened for the fact that this series had such potential and was cut short. Season 2 may have been somewhat disappointing, but in my opinion, they could have made a season 3. Where they go back to the time when it was Nakahito and Kurumi. The story they provided in Season 1 had so many possible scenarios that could play out into another season, like the Demon situation in the future. Like, what if the Demons found out about the Steel Angels and their true purpose. And they somehow found a way to travel back in time themselves to try and stop them. If anyone has a forum or group that talks about this series, PLEASE send me a link. I would love to speak to fans of this series. It seems that now a days finding forums and fans is a little hard to come by. So if you have a group or a forum please send the link to my email: darkangeluss@ymail.com. I would greatly appreciate and enjoy speaking to fans of this series that remember the story of love that Steel Angel Kurumi told us. Would make me happy to see Kurumi light up our hearts once more.

I remember watching it because I was going through puberty in middle school and loved the fan service, lol.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.