Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Green Green Ending - Minitokyo

Green Green Ending

Tagged under Green Green

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I just watched green green and I can't get over how sad the ending made me. I didn't really think I could actually cry over the ending of an anime lol. But anyway, is there any continuation of the series...because the ending just doesn't seem finished at all

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

yes, the real ending is Green Green - Erolution, the ''second season'' ova

**** IT IS HENTAI THOUGH****

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Yeah...if it wasn't hentai it would be better hehe, I sorta liked the plot minus some of the shit that they throw in just for no reason. I don't know if this is the opposite of what people think who watch it just for that, but I just though that the general plot was decent.

Satsugai

Satsugai

yeah, the plot was decent, but i've seen better ^^

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Well...for me i wanted the main chracter girl to die and make room for Futaka. Ok. Not die but just go away.
I didn't find it sad however.. far from that.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by DSJFX18Well...for me i wanted the main chracter girl to die and make room for Futaka. Ok. Not die but just go away.

Yeah, I was really torn between whether I wanted Futaka to end up with Yusuke or for Midori to end up with him, because Midori wasn't even from the same time period, but then when they kissed and everything came back...arghhh

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

sorry ultimate540 i dont know the animeation but ill try to find more about it^_^

Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Quote by ultimate540

Quote by DSJFX18Well...for me i wanted the main chracter girl to die and make room for Futaka. Ok. Not die but just go away.

Yeah, I was really torn between whether I wanted Futaka to end up with Yusuke or for Midori to end up with him, because Midori wasn't even from the same time period, but then when they kissed and everything came back...arghhh

Lol. I just didn't liek Midori.

Satsugai

Satsugai

it's a H game conversion, not licensed, so animesuki should have it

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

You can also direct download.

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

is it really hentai? Well im gonna watch it pretty soon to see the sad ending and Cry T_T.........and ill find out more for you ultimate540!^_^

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Looks liked mixed reviews, but anything that can move a person to tears, might be worth checking out ~_^

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I'd say the last 3 episodes are the best...*not sure of exact episodes so don't quote me on this*. but that is the main reason why I was sad at the end...the beginning episodes starting something, but it never really developed until near the end

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Its not hentai, ecchi yes. Alot of it. Its for comedy however.

Satsugai

Satsugai

yes, but the sequel, Green Green Erolution IS hentai

so is Green Green the game

Anyone have suggestions to similar anime? (Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, High-School, etc.) And does anyone have a clue if they're making another series? I thought this one was pretty good.

lol i havent come across similar anime although Chobits is kinda simular, It's a comedy, more romance then anything though, not particularly Ecchi but yea i think it's in high school.

I really hope they are making a season. I quite liked it aswell.
Btw i have been looking for pics or something of the Green green game. Has anyone been able to find anything about it?

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Yeah it was really really sad, the anime is good overall though.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I wanted them to have a happy ending midori and Yusuke.

the ending wasn't to bad. if you seen episode 14 it will make things clearer about what happens in the show

wiwin

I love anime!!

i hate the sad ending!
i always wanted midori to end up with yuusuke...

the BeSt

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.