Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Brothers Grimm - Minitokyo

Brothers Grimm

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Anyone see that movie? I saw the free preview and it was great!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

It looks like it's just me and you on this one.
I want to see it because it looks intresting to me.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Yeah, it really does look interesting. I'm planning to watch it on Monday with a friend. ^^

Signature

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by joshdoekIt looks like it's just me and you on this one.
I want to see it because it looks intresting to me.

Quote by LucksterYeah, it really does look interesting. I'm planning to watch it on Monday with a friend. ^^

I already saw it before it came out, in NY! It was great. I had some questions to the story though...it was fine. remember!!! *spoiler* "Don't trust the trees or the bugs!"

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I love this movie! For a while (before watching it) I was kind of scared that they'd ruin the traditional fairytales... but they didn't! OMG! They didn't! The fairytales weren't even specifically identified but you just point to the screen and think: "hey! that's from [insert fairytale here]!" It's a great movie. Theres this wonderful combination of humor and fright... but it's not stupid! I liked how it was done - this mixture of two very opposite feelings. The story itself was pretty good as well. Watch it! Go! Now! :D

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

I might see it. My dad and sister really wanna see it because they are avid Terry Gilliam fans, but I have mixed feelings. Gilliam makes intense movies, and by that I mean that they are either really great or really "wuh...?"

Fr'instance, I really love Time Bandits and everything Monty Python ('cept the Meaning of Life), but Baron Munchausen seemed lacking somehow, and Brazil I had a hard time digesting (I was probably too young at the time).

Oh well, I'm probably being a party pooper, so I'll shut up now. And I guess I'll go see it. :)

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

The movie looks like it has quite a bit of potential.. I hope it is good! Though I went to movies like Van Hellsing with same idea and that one turned out to be horrible imo. I thought it (Hellsing) was one of those "silence is golden" spoofs where where they try to trick the audience into thinking it is a real movie, though unfortunately it was the real movie.

Yeah i watched it last weekend .. by bf didnt like it, but I think it was great.. I love it..
its somewhat similar with shrek in that they both were using fairy tale stories in the movie..
well anyway i dont want to ruin it for you..just go see it for ur self...

Signature

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

I've seen it and the previews did not tell you about the story much. It really is about fearie tales and love. It was a cute movie but I'm not going to see it again or buy the movie.

Jaszi5

I havent seen it but Terry Gilliam is my favorite director. He has made a lot of my favorite movies like Brazil, Time Bandits, Baron von Munchowsen, and all that Monty Python stuff.

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.