Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do your friends think it's childish being into anime? - Minitokyo

Do your friends think it's childish being into anime?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 178 total items

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

Some friends of mine think that it is a childish habit to watch anime series, since it doesn't include real people. Some of them also think it's weird and all, those Japanse series :P but that's just because I am dutch - but how are your friends feeling about your addiction?

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Oh yeah my friends think its just lame.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

A lot of my friend's think I'm weird because of it, I tell them about it and they're just like, "Oookkk...." And give me strange looks, I don't care, I love my anime! ^_^

There is no time like the present for postponing what you ought to be doing.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I love it to I don't care if they don't like it.

Quote by Sanzosgirl19I love it to I don't care if they don't like it.

Ditto. ^_^

There is no time like the present for postponing what you ought to be doing.

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

hehehe well i don't think that of you^_^but some friends thinks it's childish. but my childhood friends also likes some anime(a few)^_^but most friends don't know it because i don't tell them and we just do other stuff when were togetter.

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Umm....some friends yes and some think otherwise. But most yes!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Quote by NaquiraSome friends of mine think that it is a childish habit to watch anime
series, since it doesn't include real people.

Um, wouldn't this be implied to anything that's animated as well? Or maybe perhaps anything fictional as they aren't "real" people? Poor argument to use on their behalf as anything that is entertainment on TV or in film would make anybody childish.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

yessss, and its soooo goddamn annoying.
one day my friend im's me and she asks what im doing
i tell her im watching Fruits Basket,
and shes like "u need to grow up nikee, we're in college now"
i swear i just wanted to hit her, soooo annoying.
most of my friends arent like her tho, but she just angers me with her views on anime. :(

Signature

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Only when I say a phrase from an anime >.>

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Most of my friends think being into anime is childish but I don't care. They don't know what they're missin'.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

Well, fortunately where I live anime is quite very popular, since many anime shows are shown on local tv all the time. So anyone at least below 30 like 'em.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

Yes...I hate it when my friends say something like:Anime fans are all under 12 years old!

Most of my friends watches anime with me, but there is one or two that does, but i don't really mind. they're entitled to their opinions

winter

winter

Beneath A Different Sky

ya sum do lbuh der all kewl wit it since they like me as a friend they dun make fun of it of my face
ha ha boy can i diss..buh we still like the same things in common [basketball,music,etc.] i just have an extra fav [anime]

zink

zink

cookie?

some of my friends like anime and mangas more than me. my other friends who don't watch it don't really care because we talk about other things we have in common.

Signature Image

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

my friends think its kinda stupid... but in the end i catch some of them watching anime wif the excuse " i was bored" xD

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Some of my friends do, and some of them don't! It depends on their interests, but regardless whether or not they like it is not my concern! XD

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Quote by NaquiraSome friends of mine think that it is a childish habit to watch anime
series, since it doesn't include real people. Some of them also think
it's weird and all, those Japanse series :P but that's just because I
am dutch - but how are your friends feeling about your addiction?

Well... I'm dutch too xD lol.. And my friends also think that anime is childish and they give me funny looks when I talk about it... I only have convinced one of my dutch friends to watch anime and she's now addicted too hehehe.

Signature Image

Only a few of my friends think it's weird, luckily. ^_^ Pretty much, we're all still just kids and we watch kiddy cartoons anyway, like Teen Titans and Danny Phantom. XD (*starting 11th grade, by the way.* ^^; ) I don't think anybody else I know watches anime with the japanese voices though...

my best friend isnt as into anime as me but he doesnt think its childish.

They did, but after showing them pictures from some of the series I watch they have come around.

no, as matter of fact, some of my friends think that sometimes I'm quiet it's because I watch too much anime, too much imaginations going on in my head, which appears as if I'm more mature

well, most of my friend think that it is childish, but all of my closer friens watch, or have watched anime... so, i can manage....

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.