Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% - Minitokyo

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

CGY

Immortal Samurai

I'm sure they are tons of fans of Ichigo 100%. Well, I've finished the English version and Chinese version of it long time ago, and man, it's good, just GOOD!

So, any fans out there?

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Really?? What is the last chapter of Ichigo 100% and where can I get the scans coz I
allready read chapter 50

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

CGY

Immortal Samurai

The latest is the last cahpter, chapter 167, which I've translated into English already.

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Wow !!! I gotta lots of catching up to do. Thanks 4 the info cgv!!! :D :D

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

CGY

Immortal Samurai

No problems.

i'ma massive faN of ichigo 100% ... hEy hEy cn any1 giv me a site onto wher to find the manga in english plz ? mUch appreciated if u cud help me out ... tNx

[ J a g W a s H e r e ]

I was a fan of Ichigo 100% until the end.. totally dissapointed *sigh*
hey CGY, aren't u the CGY from Anime-source?? O_O

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

This is my signature
You like?

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Quote by Apl420I was a fan of Ichigo 100% until the end.. totally dissapointed *sigh*
hey CGY, aren't u the CGY from Anime-source?? O_O

Yes, I am. And I do personal translation too.

WiseSalesman

WiseSalesman

SWITZERLAND

Hmm...never heard of this manga before. What's it about?

No, I'm not from Switzerland. It's a statement on my religious beliefs. It's....well, look, it's just too much to explain here, alright?

yes ichigo 100% manga was good!! too bad they didnt follow all of the manga in the anime :(

If it wasn't for the hotties, I would've stopped reading a long time ago. Talk about your useless, spineless, male leads. Junpei is about as bad as they come.

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I've just started reading it and I am really enjoying it. I've heard that the anime was disappointing compared to the manga.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i've watched the anime. finds that the characters looked so much beta in the anime than manga.

my fave is nishino... so cute & pretty!!! & yui.. for being so innocent...

but i find that the anime is quite.. jumpy.. as in each episode lacks continuity to the other.. kinda like how love hina was like...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Quote by polariei've watched the anime. finds that the characters looked so much beta in the anime than manga.
my fave is nishino... so cute &amp; pretty!!! &amp; yui.. for being so innocent...
but i find that the anime is quite.. jumpy.. as in each episode lacks continuity to the other.. kinda like how love hina was like...

Yes, the anime is worse than the manga, as most of the fans would point it out. The anime has been cut short to only 12 episodes and 4 OVA, while the manga contain 19 volumes in total (currently out volume 17 in Japan, I think).

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

oh! no wonder!!! but i think another ova just came out again! hmm!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

haha yeah only 17 out in Japan. I finished it and I loved it. I think a Misuzu side story is coming out though, or at least another continuation of Ichigo has been confirmed. Not sure what it is though.

And btw guys Nishino is the best. Please don't hate on me but it's too true.

yeah........................

im a fun of tsukasa nisino............

i like junpie to........................

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

havent really seen it but heard great comments for it. i might try and read the manga or download the anime is suppose. :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I just saw the anime... nice story, good drawing but the end isn't as good as expected

I'm a big fan of Ichigo 100%, I love Tojou the best, I really want the TV series to continue

huhuhu what i want now is to read the vol 18 ch 154 even though i spend to much to it still i want an answer an answer that will break my heart away oh manaka-kun your not handsome though you have an dreams people were kind to 2 you and do you thats why people around you are happy just being with you why heck still i fint those vol 18 myself
A manga artist like me should not give up n Ichigo 100% (the story were the best even i was move by its plot and everything)

I love Ichigo 100%, so much ecchi.

Manga was a pretty fun read, though the ending was complete rubbish. Ugh, the last OVA that got translated was pretty awful too. My opinion on Ichigo 100% ain't too high right now.

boring one...
i only read the first volume and don't have any interest anymore to read the next volume
in my opinion, the story of the first volume is only going around in circle..
sorry if i'm different ^^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.