Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% - Minitokyo

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

This manga's not bad at all.... I've finished reading it. months ago. Twas quite hilarious at times and chaotic too....

It's recommended. But just don't watch the anime....

L33TN1NJ4

L33TN1NJ4

L33T M45T3R'5 N1NJ4

The Anime isn't one of my favorites after I saw the ending. It builds up all of these questions and what not, and it just ends. No answers, it just ends.

blue169

Blue

Quote by CccripManga was a pretty fun read, though the ending was complete rubbish.
Ugh, the last OVA that got translated was pretty awful too. My opinion
on Ichigo 100% ain't too high right now.

Yeah ! i completely agree, the middle was good but as it was reaching the end it just felt like he picked one of the girls at random , the anime wasnt brilliant either, right now im really annoyed, since i just finished reading :nya:

Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

everyone is talking about the ending... if someone is willing to share a spoiler with me.. pls tell me who he chose in the end! seems like it's only shown on the manga..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Quote by polarieeveryone is talking about the ending... if someone is willing to share a spoiler with me.. pls tell me who he chose in the end! seems like it's only shown on the manga..

The ending is basically, after ten years, everybody gatthers together at Satsuki's restaurant... Well, you'll see some huge things, like how Toujo and Satsuki looks like, and Manaka becomes so manly and handsome, and how Nishino finally got back...

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

rsocg

rsocg

isn't japan the origin?
i've read volume 16 and waitiing for the next.

If only life was like maple story.

wow beside the main character so many big boobs sexy girlss

vogue

hyess...i like Nishino-chan vry much but she doesnt seems to like Junpei-kun...she have dumped Junpei and i think thats the worst for Junpei~~...but Aya is a lot differnt cuz she really2 luv Junpei vry much n i think they suits for each other...their clumsiness haha~~like this manga so much...

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

Waiting for chuangyi to finish translating book 17 XD btw taikoaliff Nishino actually confesses to manaka in book 16 about wanting to be his gf again... oh ya can spoiler the ending pls? i got a bet going on with my fren on who manaka going to choose...so anyone going to console me or ^_^'' i chose nishino btw pls do tell me its her XD

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Anime-Source.com has post all the chapters out, well, not officially. But if you really want to know the details, just go check it...

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

Quote by CccripManga was a pretty fun read, though the ending was complete rubbish.

I have to agree there. I enjoyed reading until about volume 16, and then it just got rushed. Whom he ended up with didn't make total sense (and I didn't mind whom he ended up with as long as it was logical), as their relationship was horrible, especially by the end of Ch 166. And then, we get that magic reunion in the last 2-3 pages of Ch 167? I couldn't buy it. I'd rather it ended with 166 if Kawashita had to have that type of ending.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.