Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pokemon Chronicles. - Minitokyo

Pokemon Chronicles.

Tagged under Pokémon

page 1 of 1 6 total items

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

So ya, I was watching YTV, which prooves my bordem, and they are showing another show known as "Pokemon Chronicles". At first I was like "eww more pokemon" then I heard it was about how Team Rocket was formed and I was like "yay no more jesse james, and ash crap". But ya...has anyone heard anything good or probably very bad things about it?

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

winter

winter

Beneath A Different Sky

my bro saw it the main character [jimmy] is the same boy from gold version[GB GAME]
and da other girl is from crystal

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Yeah, I saw that on YTV as well. It looks a little better than the one we've come to know and hate. Don't know anything about it besides that the hero looks like the hero in Pokemon Gold/Silver on the Gameboy Color.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

hahah i was watching that too:p omg..i was like..oo lord..pokemon>.<
Doesnt seem that interesting..actually pokemon never interested me to begin with. I mean, it was premiered here...on mm what ytv too right? >.<

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've actually never heard of that. Then again I don't watch Pokemon anymore

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Dc0

Dc0

Drink Strawberry Milk

i wish they would've made an anime about the manga instead...

Signature Image
"Hey big fella. It'll take more than a blow like that... to break my soul!" -Sakata Gintoki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dc0

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.