Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you carry your mobile-/hand-phones? - Minitokyo

Where do you carry your mobile-/hand-phones?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

carry it around in my right pocket, so i can use my right hand to answer ^^ V

I normaly have my wallet in my left pocket and phone in my right

left pocket, right side just don't feel right, not that my wallet's there, because I always put wallet on my back pocket

Keep the poll going, guys! So far we still have mostly "lefties". ;)

*Bump*

I don't have a cell phone... but I DO have an imaginary one, it works great!! And it just floats by my right side everywher I go so I don't have to hold it or anything ^_^ great or WHAT?!!?
LinDorK@_@

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

right-side pockets. I'm right-handed, so I've gotta be able to get to my phone. also, my Walkman CD player goes in my left pocket when it's not occupied by my dad's digital camera. no room for the phone in that pocket.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

I dont keep it in my pocket... I didn't want one in the first place... Mom made me get one... so I leave it in the bottom--THE VERY deepest DEPTHS--of my school bag.... bwahahahaha....

usually on my left...but if I shoved money in my left pocket then I will put the phone in my right pocket.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

mines right pocket most of the time
but at times i keep it around my neck

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

either. dont know why. sometimes i keep it on the left, sometimes on the right. well i carry my bag in the left, that's where i put my phone so the most would be the left even if i'm right handed.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

when i'm wearing my school uniform, i usually put my cel inside my right pocket (since our uniforms have only one pocket)...but when im wearing jeans,i usually put it at either one of my backpockets..... :nya:

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

I don't have my own phone nor really intend to get one.
but when i'm using Mum's spare mobile when i'm out or at a friends place or something.
It usually sits in my right pocket. :)

(edit) also i use my left pocket for other stuff. not everyday stuff like wallets or anything.

When I started this poll, it was really trying to find out if males generally keep their phones on the left-side. Almost all of my friends (including me) carry their phones that way. The girls keep their phones in their handbags.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

right coz i can feel better than the left. i also use my right hand most of the time

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

i put it in my back pocket o.O

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I keep it in my purse; but, it is normally on the right side of my person. Mine's too fat and heavy to carry comfortable in a pocket.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

violina

violina

detached from the world

I don't particularly like my phone; it was gift. Or so that's the claim. It's actually a pretty tracking device. In any case, when I do remember to take it with me, I just throw it in my bag. Which is usually on my left.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

lammo

lammo

im not bothered...as long as i've got it on me and haven't forgot....

Quote by violinaIt's actually a pretty tracking device.

LOL. I really like the way you put it! :D

Always on the right hand side!^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.