Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ideal anime hair - Minitokyo

Ideal anime hair

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hello! ^_^
Iwas wondering what you other users think...does your ideal anime character have long hair or short hair? And why do you like it that way?

I prefer long, though I dont know why... -_-'
Probably cuz they can have more styles.

Give me your opinions!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

dvx

dvx

Otaku

short spikey hair. Don't know why, but it sticks out.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i'd rather long hair cause in my opion it looks better and because i look stupid with short hair and if it was long you'd be able to style it in more ways...i know this cause i do hair and because i have long hair and its way easier to work with then short hair

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I'm cool with whatever hair style as long as its a bright unnatuaral color! I currently have saphire blue hair (Makes me happy :D ) I always end up liking girls with short hair and guys with long hair though... hmmm

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

girls with looooooong hair and boys with sayajin style haha ^_^

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Girls with long hair. can't go wrong there. Guys with short hair for most. some are good with long hair like sephy (ff7)

ideal one..?
i dont care wheter her hair is long or short..
the only thing i demand for is a cute face of her^^"

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

kind of long for a normal guy like between eyes and upper lip then kind of put out then down bearly past my eyes so i can like fit my arm in between my hair and forhead and not mess up my hair

and in the back kind of sticking up but not realy high like less than an inch and on top smooth flat but slight curvdes as my head changes

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

sharingandevil

sharingandevil

the whitecrowe

I've tried itachi's hair but my parents and friend ask me to cut it off... :sweat:

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

er...short spikey/messy hair for guys, and some girls if their personality fits.
usually long hair for girls.

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Long hair! :) The short one is really simple for my likes, owww I hate it.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Quote by DSJFX18Girls with long hair. can't go wrong there. Guys with short hair for most. some are good with long hair like sephy (ff7)

Same here! :)

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

Long, black and strange: like Alucard's hair.

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Long wins hands down .... colour doesnt really matter its how they can make it flow in the wind that rocks... if you've seen AIR you'll know what i mean

Yes longer hair is better, i mean look at seshomuru from inuyasha, or inuyasha himself lol, long like theirs, or atleat to the shoulders and wild as hell!

Signature

Short hair on girls all the way.

I like my hair, it's anime style, but which character, I do not know

Well, i tend to like long hair on guys... but... i don't know, as long as the voice and the personality fit with the hair... i'm happy...

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I want my hair to be short that goes out. My bangs should be shoulder length and cover my right eye :P and the color to my hair would be unique...like blue or purple.

Signature

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

looooooooooooong hair silver color with yellow eyes in the guys.... oh yeah and black clothes yeah

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Neck lenth at front, pony tail at back for males.

Signature Image

Quote by lunagata

Quote by DSJFX18Girls with long hair. can't go wrong there. Guys with short hair for most. some are good with long hair like sephy (ff7)

Same here! :)

Long like Sephiroth.

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

long hair for all!

female + male, suits both

Short, straight hair. Probably a dark brown, or red. :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.