Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A concise guide on making gallery comments - Minitokyo

A concise guide on making gallery comments

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

That's a nice thread... that reminds me how much I'm bad at commenting. But not that bad.

But I think too when commenting it, it's nice to use "I" sentences, so it's not a fact, but an opinion.

"I think it's too dark" is probably better accepted than "it's too dark". Well at least, it's probably better for people who don't make wall and haven't got any idea about the difficulties to make something... and well there are also things that depends on a person's taste.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i will state again, perhaps you should send a request for forum moderators to make this a sticky thread.

^ Almina:
bad comments are not necesary bad, it can be focused on certain aspects, only then can you understand what the true art is all about, if you refuse to comment, that is the right thing to do, coz, if you can't provide a real comment, it can only make people confused....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Haha... well if it wasn't sticky 12 weeks ago I shouldn't see why this would be sticky now- I have no problem with this being sticky or not because this thread is not perfect... hmmm... it's just here if anyone wants it lol~ not a biggie to me ^_^

As for using the I and directing it to the subjective and mixing it with the objective isn't too bad of an idea. I may need to revise the first post again... >_>

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.