Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all me friends!!!! - Minitokyo

To all me friends!!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Hey guys!! Listen, I know I haven't been on very much. For that I apologize profusely. I've been extremely busy with getting ready for school, getting one last nice, big paycheck, and doing homework that my SAT tutor is giving me :( School starts in two days (8/30/05). When it does, I will almost never be on. I want to let all you guys know this because you are all very dear to me. I don't want my friends thinkin' that I have completely ditched or something. I'm going to be a junior this year and I've heard that it is the toughest year ever :(:(:(:(:(:( This summer has gone way to damn fast!! We got only got only 7 weeks and we usually get 8-10 weeks. Anyway, I have to end this here or my parents will pissed because they want me to get into the habit of going bed at a decent time (because I have to get up at about 5-5:30 in the morning).

So farewell, but not goodbye. (I think someone might know where I got that little line from but I won't say who. She can say if she wants to. ^^) You'll still see me on from time to time. But, if I don't reply to your threads or leave comments/compliments on wallies/scans/drawings/vectors yada yada yada (don't know if I named them all), it doesn't mean that I didn't care enough to reply to them. It means that I'm WAY too DAMN BUSY with SCHOOL and I can't get ON!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys. I wish I could stay on all the time, but that just won't happen.

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their summer!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that everyone has a great, healthy, fun, and (yes I'm actually saying this, please don't hate me!!!) educational (DAMN, I SAID IT!!!!!) year!!!!
I will be on from time to time, like I said, so I hope you guys don't miss me too much (if at all.)!!!!

Love you guys.

See ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanjay (a.k.a. Sunnyd29)

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

This is a farewell thread. Farewell threads arent supposed to be created.

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Quote by toxictea23This is a farewell thread. Farewell threads arent supposed to be created.

shes gotta point there
these kinds of things are supposed to be in your gurst book or a peice on your page

but hope u back

Remember
Revolution

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.